Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Default Re: Please T Bine

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Shutdown occurs after the witching hour and before the ____ crows, I hope!
    Thanks for the typo correction!

Default Why am I all of a sudden getting “Deceptive Website Warnings”?

This website may try to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or disclosing personal our financial information, like passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards. Turbine please advise, I am using a MacBook Pro. It does not do this on my iPhone and never did this prior on my laptop!

Default Re: Why am I all of a sudden getting “Deceptive Website Warnings”?

hummm, on LSU game week.....coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    This website may try to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or disclosing personal our financial information, like passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards. Turbine please advise, I am using a MacBook Pro. It does not do this on my iPhone and never did this prior on my laptop!
    So you are just now catching up with what most of us have been dealing with for months. How have you not seen the threads regarding it??

Turbine is working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    So you are just now catching up with what most of us have been dealing with for months. How have you not seen the threads regarding it??

Turbine is working on it.
    I did see the threads and I know he was working on it I thought it was resolved because I never had an issue with it on any of my five computers at home nor any of my cell phones six of them at home. Now all of a sudden I’m having issues with it and I thought maybe this is something that just popped up again. Thanks for your concern

6. Default Re: Why am I all of a sudden getting “Deceptive Website Warnings”?

No this is still ongoing. Doesn't register on my cell phone but it does when I use the office computer

When I get on at either of our two computers at work I have no issues there that’s why this surprised me on my Mac and this is actually the first time I’ve had an issue with it

I haven't had this pop up in several months.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbeaux View Post
    No this is still ongoing. Doesn't register on my cell phone but it does when I use the office computer
    ........it has been over a year and ergo I don’t post as much ....and think of all the insightful messages that this board does not get!!!!

Default Re: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

does not work on chrome. Explorer and Edge have no problems.

Default Re: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I just tried to login on to RaginPagin with google chrome browser and received the following warning:

"Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on www.raginpagin.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).
    "

Anyone else experience this? I have attached a screenshot showing the warning.

Turbine: are you aware of anything causing this?
    I also having this problem but discovered I could use Internet Explorer and use Ragin Pagin. Geaux Cajuns

12. This is so COOL Forum Clear

After months , and months of warnings and refusing to allow me into RP, my MacBook Pro has finally agreed this site is OKAY to play.

Thanks Turbine

13. Default Re: 2018 RP Fundraiser at $2,204.00

..So T-Bine I ask again what is the latest on the technical board problems? Is it something that can/will be fixed——for me it is Such a Hassel not to get on with some computers and only being able to get on the smallest ones to function!!!

14. Default Re: 2018 RP Fundraiser at $2,204.00

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ..So T-Bine I ask again what is the latest on the technical board problems? Is it something that can/will be fixed——for me it is Such a Hassel not to get on with some computers and only being able to get on the smallest ones to function!!!
    Apple and Firefox follow Googles lead on reported issues.

Google Chrome has had a known flaw that allowed fishing. They were suppose to issue a fix that took care of that, and auto video play. Problem is it broke a bunch of android games so they had to temporarily revert to their old system.

I have purchased an https encrypted license but it will involve moving the forum. I'm waiting till I have a day off with a holiday.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread Information