Thread: Fan Info For 2017 Home Games At Russo Park

1. Ragin' Cajuns Fan Info For 2017 Home Games At Russo Park

As the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball team nears the 2017 home opener against Southern Miss on Friday, March 3 at 6 p.m., the athletic department would like to update fans on ticket availability, parking and amenities available at home games this season.

Default Re: Fan Info For 2017 Home Games At Russo Park

Looks like the rules are being changed midstream again .

"The reseating process of Russo Park will begin in April. Assigned ticket locations will be made available after the entire reseating process is complete. Please keep in mind the March 20, 2017 priority point deadline will apply to reseating."

It was my understanding that past baseball season ticket holders were going to be reseated 1st and have choice based on the proximity of their previous seats. Now it looks like its going by RCAF only.

Let the games begin.

3. Default Re: Fan Info For 2017 Home Games At Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post

"The reseating process of Russo Park will begin in April. Assigned ticket locations will be made available after the entire reseating process is complete. Please keep in mind the March 20, 2017 priority point deadline will apply to reseating."

It was my understanding that past baseball season ticket holders were going to be reseated 1st and have choice based on the proximity of their previous seats. Now it looks like its going by RCAF only.

Let the games begin.
    -----but if I am correct, no past year season ticket holders will be bumped to the bleachers----correct??? Talked to Matt today and he said that the general admissions to both G-stand and Bls will be first come first serve so go early!!!

Saw that they renamed the sections. I'm still fuzzy on how they're doing the seats once the renovations are done. Will I get to stay in my same spot as long as I keep buying my tickets or will someone who donates more to RCAF be able to move me from my location?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Saw that they renamed the sections. I'm still fuzzy on how they're doing the seats once the renovations are done. Will I get to stay in my same spot as long as I keep buying my tickets or will someone who donates more to RCAF be able to move me from my location?
    You will not be moved unless you request to move on your own.

Priority to select permanent seats will be
    1) 2016 Season ticket holders(in order of RCAF rank within this group of people)
    2) RCAF members who didn't have 2016 season tickets(in order of RCAF rank within this group)
    3) non RCAF members who didnt have 2016 season tickets if anything is remaining

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    You will not be moved unless you request to move on your own.

Priority to select permanent seats will be
    1) 2016 Season ticket holders(in order of RCAF rank within this group of people)
    2) RCAF members who didn't have 2016 season tickets(in order of RCAF rank within this group)
    3) non RCAF members who didnt have 2016 season tickets if anything is remaining
    Beautiful. Thank you

I've talked to Harris and Casbon on this.

Based on my understanding:

It goes like this:

1) Reseating of current (i.e. last year's) season ticket holders. Plan is basically to take the current section and push everyone up - skipping a row here or there to spread out new inventory (instead of having it all at the bottom). This will result in an offer for "comparable" seats to what was held last year.

2) Like basketball ---> Season ticket holders will have the option to a) accept new seats -or- b) hold but browse for different available location (based on RCAF point ranking among last year's season ticket holders) -or- c) give up comparable seats and browse for new location instead.

3) This browsing priority to choose to move or choose to add additional seats among last year's season ticket holders will be based on RCAF points i.e. 2016 season ticket holder AND RCAF member. Next option to browse will be 2016 season ticket holders who aren't RCAF members (I think - but I could be wrong on this).

4) Next priority will be RCAF member's who aren't season ticket holders. Then the general public (i.e. not RCAF and not 2016 season ticket holder).

*** You will get your priority based on RCAF points by getting an assigned time/time window to browse online or come into Cajundome box office to choose your seats.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I've talked to Harris and Casbon on this.

Based on my understanding:

It goes like this:

1) Reseating of current (i.e. last year's) season ticket holders. Plan is basically to take the current section and push everyone up - skipping a row here or there to spread out new inventory (instead of having it all at the bottom). This will result in an offer for "comparable" seats to what was held last year.
    This makes me feel better. I think I should be fairly high on the points list but I undoubtedly will take my "comparable seats" (if they are comparable, haha).

I got lucky about 10 years ago when I got my season tickets. The seats that came available at that time were exactly where I would pick them if I had a choice of any seat in the stadium. I guess I won my version of the lottery. Or at least the closest thing I will come to winning the lottery.

UL Baseball Re: Fan Info For 2017 Home Games At Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post

Let the games begin.
    She was referring to people on the waiting list for season tickets.

Just donate some FUNNY$$$ and you can sit on Robe's lap

Thread Information