Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: coastal carolina

Default Re: coastal carolina

Coastal fell to St. John's in extras 7-4.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Because a lot act as if we have won a national title.it's my opinion and you won't change it but it's ok if we disagree. We have some obnoxious fans.we have a lot ofvrewlly good fans but we have more than our share of jackasses
    All fan bases have their share of jackasses.

3. Default Re: coastal carolina

The SBC did absolutely nothing to be a top baseball conference this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The SBC did absolutely nothing to be a top baseball conference this weekend
    Good thing baseball isn't judged on one weekend. Just a few games left, tee.

I have witnessed a group from section A sitting in the grandstands at other parks. The host team fans definitely think the Cajuns have obnoxious fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    I have witnessed a group from section A sitting in the grandstands at other parks. The host team fans definitely think the Cajuns have obnoxious fans.
    Just those who sit quietly and don't want the game to disturb their quiet day at the park. I've seen even more laugh a good bit as almost all of the banter is done in a humorous manner.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

What were Cajuns fans doing that was obnoxious? Was it multiple parks? How were the home team fans? Were they obnoxious?

8. Default

The hate section A because they don't have a section A.

A lot of Cajuns fans think Section A is obnoxious. The ones who yell, "Sit down! I can't see!"

Every Cajuns fan should aspire to be Section A worthy. Good-natured, in fun, but loud, proud, and unashamed to make noise for the Ragin' Cajuns. I'm not in Section A, but I'll never apologize for being vocal. If you want to watch the game in a library, you came to the wrong damn place.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    A lot of Cajuns fans think Section A is obnoxious. The ones who yell, "Sit down! I can't see!"

Every Cajuns fan should aspire to be Section A worthy. Good-natured, in fun, but loud, proud, and unashamed to make noise for the Ragin' Cajuns. I'm not in Section A, but I'll never apologize for being vocal. If you want to watch the game in a library, you came to the wrong damn place.
    Agreed: very well said

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    What were Cajuns fans doing that was obnoxious? Was it multiple parks? How were the home team fans? Were they obnoxious?
    Minute Maid park and LSU for the super regional. It was just normal section A cheers but it was none stop. Those LSU fans were so ____ed it was comical.

I have been to most post season play since 2003 and most fans don't cheer like our fan base does. My favorite so far has been Texas. We set up a tent behind the outfield wall and it was stolen after the first night. The Texas fans who were next to us asked what happen and 30 minutes latter a new tent showed up for us to use.

[QUOTE=jllanclos;982352]A lot of Cajuns fans think Section A is obnoxious. The ones who yell, "Sit down! I can't see!"

Every Cajuns fan should aspire to be Section A worthy. Good

My season tickets are in Section A. The entertainment is priceless.

13. Default Re: coastal carolina

[QUOTE=BeauCajun;982355]

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post

Every Cajuns fan should aspire to be Section A worthy. Good

My season tickets are in Section A. The entertainment is priceless.
    ---We will have really hit the big time when the Section A tickets are priced higher than the rest of the stadium!!

[QUOTE=Boomer;982419]

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    ---We will have really hit the big time when the Section A tickets are priced higher than the rest of the stadium!!
    We had an opportunity to move to the grandstand but won't do it. Too boring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information