Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: coastal carolina

Default Re: coastal carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    BTW, Andrew Beckwith got shelled yesterday.
    And they lost 2/3 this weekend at their tournament with another one to go today.

Beckwith gave up 7 earned runs (about 30% of his total earned runs last year)

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Our baseball fans rub people the wrong way?
    Pretty sure our rep is the opposite of that.
    I agree. On RP, yes. Outside of RP, city, region, state, nation. people talk about how much they love us. If the team would bring home an NC, the resounding response, IMO, would be, "How great for their fans and that city/region."

Our baseball fans rub people the wrong way?
    Pretty sure our rep is the opposite of that.
    On message boards they do

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Have you heard from anyone who has come for a regional or from national media say, "wow, your fans are the greatest.so nice.they gave us food and beer.except for those people on Ragin Pagin"?

Coastal trailing St. John's right now 4-2. 5th inning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    Have you heard from anyone who has come for a regional or from national media say, "wow, your fans are the greatest.so nice.they gave us food and beer.except for those people on Ragin Pagin"?
    This isn't the only message board and if you don't think people here have rubbed people the wrong way you are delusional. Our fans eat more free than any fan base I have ever seen.

This isn't the only message board and if you don't think people here have rubbed people the wrong way you are delusional. Our fans eat more free than any fan base I have ever seen.
    To each other on this message board, yes. To opposing fans who come on this board, yes. Have some of us gone onto other team message boards and started stuff, yes. But, not all fans of other schools go on message boards. People should be smart enough to know that the collective opinion of the entire fan base doesn't rest on the opinions of 1000+ people who don't always have something negative to say on this board.

Stop summarizing some as all.

To each other on this message board, yes. To opposing fans who come on this board, yes. Have some of us gone onto other team message boards and started stuff, yes. But, not all fans of other schools go on message boards. People should be smart enough to know that the collective opinion of the entire fan base doesn't rest on the opinions of 1000+ people who don't always have something negative to say on this board.

Stop summarizing some as all.
    Pretty sure you are summarizing some as all not me, where did I say all? .not sure what you are trying to argue here. Like i said, some of our fans rub people the wrong way.often. If we won a national title it would be a lot more than coastal. When HUD was winning we had some pretty obnoxious fans.

9. Default

Meh just message boards.

Nobody takes that ____ seriously.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Pretty sure you are summarizing some as all not me, where did I say all? .not sure what you are trying to argue here. Like i said, some of our fans rub people the wrong way.often. If we won a national title it would be a lot more than coastal. When HUD was winning we had some pretty obnoxious fans.
    I think as baseball fans in the stands. UL is not considered the least bit "obnoxious". But due to being treated in this state like we're second class. it created a "chip on our shoulder" attitude in a lot of other fan circles. And when you walk around wanting to punch someone in the ball sack for the lack of respect. it gets labeled "obnoxious". So. some are right in saying our baseball fans are not actually obnoxious. and you are correct in saying we're perceived across the board as an obnoxious fan base.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Meh just message boards.

Nobody takes that ____ seriously.
    I just took what you said very seriously. and then I realized I wasn't supposed to.

You said: I could imagine a lot of our fans rubbing people the wrong way if we won a national titleour fans do that now.

How would "our fans" rub people the wrong way and how do "our fans" do that now? Is this all fans? Is it only fans on this message board? Do you think the people on RP represent the entire fan base of the program? How do you know they would be rubbed the wrong way? Did you ask those on the board if they have every been rubbed the wrong way?

Or, is it that you have been rubbed the wrong way?

There is only one way I like to be rubbed.

You said: I could imagine a lot of our fans rubbing people the wrong way if we won a national titleour fans do that now.

How would "our fans" rub people the wrong way and how do "our fans" do that now? Is this all fans? Is it only fans on this message board? Do you think the people on RP represent the entire fan base of the program? How do you know they would be rubbed the wrong way? Did you ask those on the board if they have every been rubbed the wrong way?

Or, is it that you have been rubbed the wrong way?
    Because a lot act as if we have won a national title.it's my opinion and you won't change it but it's ok if we disagree. We have some obnoxious fans.we have a lot ofvrewlly good fans but we have more than our share of jackasses

Most of your fans are still living off a so called upset of a Texas AM football 25 years ago.that A&M team finished 5-6 on the season.no program at usl has had a win of any magnitude since.it's been 17 years since baseball went to Omaha where they did the 2 and go home cause they were outclassed when it comes to post season as usual.heck you people don't even what your mascot is. is it a chili pepper, a fleur de leis which was a slave owner trademark or is it a cajun but I haven't seen anyone dressed up like one of them unless you think a chicken is a cajun??? You are not only obnoxious to visiting teams and fans but are ignorant of just how bad you really are!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information