Thread: Baseball Sets New Season Ticket Record For Third Consecutive Season

1. UL Baseball Baseball Sets New Season Ticket Record For Third Consecutive Season

The three-time defending Sun Belt Tournament champion Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball team has set a new record for season ticket sales for the third straight year, breaking the 2016 mark by over 500 season tickets, Interim Director of Athletics Jessica Leger announced on Tuesday.

2. UL Baseball Re: Baseball Sets New Season Ticket Record For Third Consecutive Season

I'm going to probably not be able to attend a great many games due to distance, but see Robe is asking that I make those tickets available. How did that work last year? Was it an easy thing?

Default Re: LA Baseball Sets New Attendance Record For Third Consecutive Season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm going to probably not be able to attend a great many games due to distance, but see Robe is asking that I make those tickets available. How did that work last year? Was it an easy thing?
    Found it to be easy to list tickets on ticket exchange with ticketmaster. You can also transfer tickets to someone you know via email

I'm an Alumus living in Colorado and will be traveling to Lafayette to visit family and see the new stadium for the game on Saturday, March 11 vs St. Pete. If anyone has 3 tickets for sale I'd be a buyer. Will be my 8YO son's first ever Cajuns sporting event.

Did they mail out season tickets yet? I haven't received mine

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Did they mail out season tickets yet? I haven't received mine
    No they haven't

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

The three-time defending Sun Belt Tournament champion Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball team has set a new record for season ticket sales for the third straight year, breaking the 2016 mark by over 500 season tickets, Interim Director of Athletics Jessica Leger announced on Tuesday.

Did i miss how many were sold?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Did i miss how many were sold?
    My guess would be 3500+ as they had said last year was a record with 3004 sold.

Hosting Regionals at the Fab is going to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hosting Regionals at the Fab is going to be awesome!
    Actually, we should have the keys to a completed stadium by regional time.

I don't like the heading of this article, shouldn't it read Season Ticket Record? How can we set a new attendance record when we haven't hosted a game to be attended yet?

I know attendance is recorded using tickets SOLD, but it reads odd being posted before the season.

Anyway.cant wait for Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    I don't like the heading of this article, shouldn't it read Season Ticket Record? How can we set a new attendance record when we haven't hosted a game to be attended yet?
    Yes, you are correct.

It should read, "LA Baseball Sets New Season Ticket Record For Third Consecutive Season"

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Yes, you are correct.

It should read, "LA Baseball Sets New Season Ticket Record For Third Consecutive Season"
    It looks like they had changed the title.

http://ragincajuns.com/news/2017/2/1.?path=baseball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    From a buyer's POV I thought it was fantastic. Since I used to travel for a living, I had not been able to commit to season tickets, so buying them as needed was great. Saw some really great games in good seats at a good price. Course, now that I don't travel anymore I m really looking forward to my season tickets.

Thread Information