Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Glad we don't take ourselves too seriously here. Whew.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

-In talking to a person very much in the know, he sited that these message boards can have a very bad effect on different situations of athletic programs---he mention studies that were done and the area that I was thinking mostly effected was recruiting---the negatives that come on here, surely all would admit, greatly outnumber any positive info and the topics are reinforced quantitatively---that being said, anti UL anybodies take this and run with it in a hyperbole of negatives

Bowl games, coaches pay, coaches decisions, RCAF, staff, AD, Facilities, El Presidente, locker room activities, basketball tourneys, etc

So Boomer at Anti UL University takes the posts on here and adds some small negative tweaking and presents it to a recruit (don't forget that other antis are also in the mix) and it goes into the processing of a decision of matriculation!!! How much I have no idea, but again it goes into the decision making---I won't go into who and what studies but just what I do know---In the old Ben Franklin close by juxtaposition we are clearly the winner but you would never know it reading some RP stuff!!!

So you're telling me Comments on a fanboard directly effect recruiting? 4-8 seasons, players telling recruits not to come here and NCAA sanctions be damned. Its those malcontents on RP!! C'mon Boomer

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Glad we don't take ourselves too seriously here. Whew.
    Passive aggressive poster is passive aggressive. Nice contribution

If that were the case, then the school to the east wouldn't be in the top 15 in recruiting every year with all the negative jargon that goes on with tigerdroppings.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Passive aggressive poster is passive aggressive. Nice contribution

So you're telling me Comments on a fanboard directly effect recruiting? 4-8 seasons, players telling recruits not to come here and NCAA sanctions be damned. Its those malcontents on RP!! C'mon Boomer
    The post was pretty transparent. Aggressive-aggressive, if you will.

The RP Effect works one way but not the other? Interesting.

6. Default Re: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    ---So lets go back and look at the post---I am not telling you/I am telling you what was told to me----4-8 seasons??? (we only had one and you add the negative by pluralizing as you can't help yourself from being negative)----oops gotta go---I have never been to a lacrosse game!!!

7. Default Re: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

-In talking to a person very much in the know, he sited that these message boards can have a very bad effect on different situations of athletic programs---he mention studies that were done and the area that I was thinking mostly effected was recruiting---the negatives that come on here, surely all would admit, greatly outnumber any positive info and the topics are reinforced quantitatively---!!

I agree.

The only thing worse I can think of, is a recruit being unable to find a place where fans were talking about the school.

No one is attracted to dead air.

8. Default Re: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I agree.

The only thing worse I can think of, is a recruit being unable to find a place where fans were talking about the school.

No one is attracted to dead air.
    ---Excellent point T-Bine and one used to counter any athletic Board negative posts---we are held to a much higher standard than other schools by our Alumni and we accept the challenge----well something like that!!! lol

9. Default Re: Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Ah yes, the daily azz licking paarade sorry I'm late

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

-----In talking to a person very much in the know, he sited that these message boards can have a very bad effect on different situations of athletic programs---he mention studies that were done and the area that I was thinking mostly effected was recruiting---the negatives that come on here, surely all would admit, greatly outnumber any positive info and the topics are reinforced quantitatively---that being said, anti UL anybodies take this and run with it in a hyperbole of negatives----Bowl games, coaches pay, coaches decisions, RCAF, staff, AD, Facilities, El Presidente, locker room activities, basketball tourneys, etc----So Boomer at Anti UL University takes the posts on here and adds some small negative tweaking and presents it to a recruit (don't forget that other antis are also in the mix) and it goes into the processing of a decision of matriculation!!! How much I have no idea, but again it goes into the decision making---I won't go into who and what studies but just what I do know---In the old Ben Franklin close by juxtaposition we are clearly the winner but you would never know it reading some RP stuff!!!
    Boomer. do you know who is often "very much in the know"? The people that are very much "in the employ". And their opinion has to be taken for such. The customer makes every person "in the employ" their _____. I'm the _____ of a lot of customers. I'm brilliant. But I'm a _____. It doesn't bother me in the least to both be brilliant. and to be the _____. I'm the king as long as I know I'm the _____. There is no one greater in this world than the brilliant who know that they are the customer's _____.

You can read an ___ load. and I hope you catch up with me. You are not brilliant until you know you are the _____ of the customer. And if you don't know it. or don't like it. get the F out of the way. I'm looking for other brilliant _____es. and everyone one else can such their vapor trail.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information