Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Burt Roux: Cajuns Lose Two Commitments (2017)

UL Football Burt Roux: Cajuns Lose Two Commitments (2017)

Default Re: Cajuns Lose Two Commitments Sunday

So we lost a kid to ____ing McNeese?

And Nijeel Meeking to Florida?

I thought he committed to TCU.

With all of the improvements to facilities and one of the top paid HC and staff in the SBClosing a kid to an FCS school, let alone McNeese if a huge issue.

Either HUD and his staff are being exposed as sub par recruiters or they are recruiting the wrong talent level athlete.

A solid FBS player would not even have FCS schools as an option.

We are competing for athletes with schools like McNeese, Southern, Nicholls St. and Northwestern St.

Wednesday will not look good. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    So we lost a kid to ____ing McNeese?
    Sorry but this is comical. We went from competing for recruits with low p5s and some good g5s to losing recruits to mcneese

7. Default Re: Cajuns Lose Two Commitments Sunday

Nah, didn't you guys hear? Fan comments on message boards are hurting the recruiting process.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Sorry but this is comical. We went from competing for recruits with low p5s and some good g5s to losing recruits to mcneese
    I'm seriously at a loss for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Its that damn APC's fault again

And that juco qb pindell was supposed to visit ul this weekend and instead visited Connecticut. He's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    With all of the improvements to facilities and one of the top paid HC and staff in the SBClosing a kid to an FCS school, let alone McNeese if a huge issue.

Either HUD and his staff are being exposed as sub par recruiters or they are recruiting the wrong talent level athlete.

We are competing for athletes with schools like McNeese, Southern, Nicholls St. and Northwestern St.

Lube up well so you receive all that smoke up your arse!!!

We are competing for athletes with schools like McNeese, Southern, Nicholls St. and Northwestern
    I don't get all giddy over how many stars a recruit has next to his name. I do get concerned about competing with AND LOSING OUT TO FCS PRORGAMS RECRUITING.

I am sure the loss of scholarship play is being made. However HUD has roughly 72 hours to pull the proverbial rabbit out the hat.

Wednesday is not going to be a good day.

THis hurts more than we know!! We have lost to Mcleast on a recruit. Freaking OUCH. Mcleast will now exploit this as will other programs still after our recruits. That is if our guys are wanted by anybody else. Beyond words. 2017 will be painful. But if it enables us to get another coach.

Tech had a freshman this season, Ethan Reed, who only had offers from Tech, NWSt, McNeese and Lamar and he made freshman All-American

https://forumeus.com/.itments-Sunday

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information