Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nate Cox

People Nate Cox

Maybe Nate Cox can take his spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Not sure if it's preferred walk on or scholly but Cox was offered a spot by latech yesterday.so clearly not good enough for us

Default Re: Gunner Hudspeth Hangs Up Cleats But Picks Up Whistle For Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Not sure if it's preferred walk on or scholly but Cox was offered a spot by latech yesterday.so clearly not good enough for us
    If I were him, I would take that in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Nate Cox doesn't "fit our system."
    LaTex U offered him this morning while visiting STM. They win more games than UL. Our system is broken.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Gunner Hudspeth Hangs Up Cleats But Picks Up Whistle For Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Nate Cox doesn't "fit our system."
    LaTex U offered him this morning while visiting STM. They win more games than UL. Our system is broken.
    ______!

6. Default Re: Gunner Hudspeth Hangs Up Cleats But Picks Up Whistle For Ragin' Cajuns

Why are you deleting Metry's race baiting posts?

I wasn't race baiting. Bicky was the one Who said Cox would not fit into our locker room. His innuendo was obvious. I was just trying to bail him out with the tall, skinny comment.
    I think we will find out shortly if this locker room divide is a big deal. What we do know at this time is that many people on this board think it is a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I wasn't race baiting. Bicky was the one Who said Cox would not fit into our locker room. His innuendo was obvious. I was just trying to bail him out with the tall, skinny comment.
    I think we will find out shortly if this locker room divide is a big deal. What we do know at this time is that many people on this board think it is a big problem.
    I speak from facts from with in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I think it's safe to say most people here have a version of the facts. Those facts really have nothing to do with Cox becoming a Ragin Cajun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Cox was offered preferred walk-on.

Default Re: Nate Cox

Is there such a thing as a not preferred walk-on?

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Is there such a thing as a not preferred walk-on?
    Yes.

Research Re: Gunner Hudspeth Hangs Up Cleats But Picks Up Whistle For Ragin' Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Why are you deleting Metry's race baiting posts?
    It wasn't race baiting. If folks saw the video in nov and think that behavior was a one day deal then their head is in the sand. It may be different music and not videoed but that behavior is a daily occurrence in that place. Therefore it is not a pleasant environment for all. It is hard to use words to describe it and not sound racial. However I don't want to make it about race and more about the actions of some and what appears to be a lack of discipline and lose of control.

15. UL Football Re: Nate Cox

Cox will flourish at LTU. He'll red shirt add thirty pounds and be an all American quarterback picked as the number one overall. He'll regale stories about his hometown school offering a preferred walk on. He'll later win multiple Super Bowls and retire a hall of fame quarterback.

If none of that is true we'll be vindicated. If any is true we'll be talking about what morons we have running things here. We'd better have a home run QB come here is all I'm saying.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information