Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: MBB Final Louisiana 69, ULM 60

1. Default MBB Final Louisiana 69, ULM 60

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team returns to action on Saturday when it faces in-state rival ULM in a Sun Belt Conference matchup at the Cajundome.

Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.

Wow, bick, you are insufferable sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.
    How are you being screwed over? Because you don't have a parking spot? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    How are you being screwed over? Because you don't have a parking spot? Really?
    Because I got a pass that says I can park in lot C. Every other game if you don't have a lot C tag they turn you away from that spot. Just because there is a ball going on is no reason that should change. IMHO

Here's a hint.women play at five.go early and get the best spot you can. You can come thank me in person, I'll be guy dressed in Cajun gear.lol.
    Last edited by ZoomZoom; January 7th, 2017 at 10:02 am. Reason: Come on man, support your team

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Wow, bick, you are insufferable sometimes.
    That does not make him insufferable. It makes him correct. It is absolutely unacceptable that the university allows a non-university function on game day to inconvenience its fans who have PAID for premium parking.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Here's a hint.women play at five.go early and get the best spot you can. You can come thank me in person, I'll be guy dressed in Cajun gear.lol.
    I agree that he should come to the game anyway; but his point is still valid.

Because I got a pass that says I can park in lot C. Every other game if you don't have a lot C tag they turn you away from that spot. Just because there is a ball going on is no reason that should change. IMHO
    Well the fact is there is another event, and not going because you lost your parking spot for a game just makes you petty. But hey, stay home and _____ about it more, Ill be at the game.

10. Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team returns to action on Saturday when it faces in-state rival ULM in a Sun Belt Conference matchup at the Cajundome.
    ---Never checked the size of Bryce's hands, but the way he can hold the ball with one hand and even rebound with one hand makes me think he probably has the largest spread on the team---problem was with Shaq's huge mitts and shooting FTs---just wondering---but oh what a TE!

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    That does not make him insufferable. It makes him correct. It is absolutely unacceptable that the university allows a non-university function on game day to inconvenience its fans who have PAID for premium parking.
    I'm more of the adapt and overcome mindset that the have everything catered to me mindset. 13 home games, 1 conflict, at a venue the university doesn't own. (They don't own the convention center) quite possible the univ had no say in the matter. Just saying he sounds like an entitled teenage girl and just wants some attention on RP

12. Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

I'm more of the adapt and overcome mindset that the have everything catered to me mindset. 13 home games, 1 conflict, at a venue the university doesn't own. (They don't own the convention center) quite possible the univ had no say in the matter. Just saying he sounds like an entitled teenage girl and just wants some attention on RP
    --Will this be the coldest game ever played in Lafayette by the Cajuns??? just another excuse to not see the game---lol---See you there---4:00 Mass at St Basil and a Cuban PO BOY on the way ----hope I can get a letter "C" space and see you guys there---BTW, I have an extra ticket!!!

I parked in "C" lot fine last year and expect to do so this year. It should only be a problem in the lot right outside the convention center.

Or uber.

I parked in Lot C last year with no problem on this night.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information