Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread: MBB Final Louisiana 69, ULM 60

Default Re: Louisiana vs ULM

Fire Bobby Bigfish!!!!

That sounds EXPRESSLY familiar.

Not sure where I heard it before though.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Fire Bobby Bigfish!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Is that also Boomer doing the Dr. Pepper commercials? Cause he invented the college playoffs!

Go Boomer!
    In a fever dream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    I'm excited about where we are.and where we are heading, finally. Add in all the new guys this year that appear to be good gets and Marlin has still missed a whole lot more than he has hit in recruiting.like a lot more. So to hear the same passive aggressive comnenta everytime someone says how much they like pj Hardy only puts a negative connotation on Hardy and what the team is doing IMO. To hear how good of a recruiter Marlin is everytime Hardy is mentioned is silly.he appears to have hit on Hardy, that doesn't make him a good recruiter. It's also very early in their careers, let's see how they develope.hell let's see if they are still here in a couple years.
    It seems to me that you are taking things to unnecessary extremes. Nobody all of a sudden was claiming Marlin is a great recruiter. Mike was only mentioning that while he is criticized, and rightfully so, for the roster attrition we've had, he should be complimented along with the rest of the staff on the value they saw in Hardy.

I've banged on Marlin a lot over the last couple of years and nothing he does now will change what I thought about his job in those previous years but its good to see a winner and this team is fun to watch. I'll watch every game this year and appreciate it for what it is, a great year hopefully. Nothing more nothing less and it doesn't mean we will be some sort of juggernaut next year either. The staff and players need to find a way to catch that lightning in a bottle from this year and build upon it next year which will be a chore in itself.

Having a good year this year doesn't put all those Marlin detractors in their place so to speak either. Like I said, its one good year mixed in what some not so good results. Hopefully we build upon it and get better. Give me a few of these type of years with some consistency and decent signature wins and I'll admit I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It seems to me that you are taking things to unnecessary extremes. Nobody all of a sudden was claiming Marlin is a great recruiter. Mike was only mentioning that while he is criticized, and rightfully so, for the roster attrition we've had, he should be complimented along with the rest of the staff on the value they saw in Hardy.

I've banged on Marlin a lot over the last couple of years and nothing he does now will change what I thought about his job in those previous years but its good to see a winner and this team is fun to watch. I'll watch every game this year and appreciate it for what it is, a great year hopefully. Nothing more nothing less and it doesn't mean we will be some sort of juggernaut next year either. The staff and players need to find a way to catch that lightning in a bottle from this year and build upon it next year which will be a chore in itself.

Having a good year this year doesn't put all those Marlin detractors in their place so to speak either. Like I said, its one good year mixed in what some not so good results. Hopefully we build upon it and get better. Give me a few of these type of years with some consistency and decent signature wins and I'll admit I was wrong.
    It wasn't just the comments in this thread, I'm not taking anything to the extreme.

It wasn't just the comments in this thread, I'm not taking anything to the extreme.
    Um, Ok

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Um, Ok
    Um ok

Um ok
    I can't handle these extremes.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I can't handle these extremes.
    Umm okk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread Information