Thread: Cajuns Fall To Little Rock In SBC Opener, 64-60

1. Ragin' Cajuns Lady Cajuns Set To Open SBC Play At Little Rock

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns women's basketball team begins Sun Belt Conference play against Little Rock on Thursday at the Jack Stephens Center.

2. UL Basketball UL women open SBC play on road

Like most coaches around the Sun Belt Conference, UL women's coach Garry Brodhead isn't jumping for joy to be opening up league play on_New Year's Day weekend.

Default Re: UL women open SBC play on road

Little Rock wins the women's conference opener by a score of 64 to 60. Cajun women led by 15 in first half but could not hold on. Little Rock goes 24 for 29 from the line while the cajuns go 3 for 7. Big foul disparity there. Cause was likely due to our gals not being able to match up inside.

4. Ragin' Cajuns Cajuns Fall To Little Rock In SBC Opener, 64-60

Louisiana held a lead over Little Rock for the first three quarters, but was unable to hold on as the Trojans defeated the Cajuns 64-60 on Thursday evening at the Jack Stephens Center.

5. UL Basketball Cajuns Fall to Little Rock Comeback, 64-60

The Trojans took their first lead with just over eight minutes to go in the game and defeated the Cajuns 64-60 Thursday night at the Jack Stephens Center in Little Rock.

Louisiana (6-4, 0-1 Sun Belt) hit ten of its first 14 shots in the contest in racing out to the big lead. _But the Trojans (7-6, 1-0) cut the lead to single digits, 29-24 at the half.

Default Girls BB

Would you say they lost that game in "Arkansas" 60-64 at the free throw line.Was it ref cooking on the home court? The Cajuns shot, for the game, 3-7, 43%. Little Rock shot, for the game, 24-29, 83%. They shot "Arkansas", 19-21, 90% in the second half alonecan't lose a game like that. I would have to say that Arkansas had a five gallon bucket set up for a ref. to sit on at the charity line

7. Default Re: Girls BB

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Would you say they lost that game in "Arkansas" 60-64 at the free throw line.Was it ref cooking on the home court? The Cajuns shot, for the game, 3-7, 43%. Little Rock shot, for the game, 24-29, 83%. They shot "Arkansas", 19-21, 90% in the second half alonecan't lose a game like that. I would have to say that Arkansas had a five gallon bucket set up for a ref. to sit on at the charity line
    I would say Little Rock won it there.

I don't think Louisiana had enough opportunities to say they lost it there.

Thread Information