Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Armed Forces Bowl

1. Default Re: Armed Forces Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Can you imagine if Henderson had stuck with his commit and come here? We would have ruined him. Wood could have also helped. How's that Boomer? Was that what you were looking for?

NOT ONLY THAT ---PERHAPS CAJUN T COULD AT LEAST HAVE GOTTEN HIS N'SIDE HOME BOY TO COME!!! LOL Is what it is---the Ws and Ls happened years back!!! And how many times have we discussed who signed and for WHATEVER REASONS, they didn't play at UL!!!

Default Re: Armed Forces Bowl

After watching the TECH game today I realize just how far behind USL's football program is.call them Rustonites or as some of you do.LTURbut always remember what they did to you the last two seasonsthey have a program, a coach and are respected in the state and nationallynot like USL at Lafayette which is involved in more scandals than anyone wants to admit.you are losers (6-7) again this season.your program is on probationyour players are mostly Mississippi thugs and your coach has no personal or professional moralsGO BULLDOGSthanks for showing the nation what a real LOUISIANA football looks like

Navy being #25 two weeks in a row, after losing to Army, is a ____ing joke! ____ LTUR!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hud hasn't had a team that could come close to beating Tech. It's very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Hud hasn't had a team that could come close to beating Tech. It's very disappointing.
    And he never will!
    Time for new blood

Well at least HUD had a very good center signee play in that game. Looks like he can recruit good linemen after all.

Any idea if/when we have another home & home with LTUR?

8. Default Re: Armed Forces Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Can you imagine if Henderson had stuck with his commit and come here? We would have ruined him. Wood could have also helped. How's that Boomer? Was that what you were looking for?
    ---please rephrase

what was I looking for? would have ruined him? Wood's helping? No comprendo!!!

9. Default Re: Armed Forces Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Refs took care of that.
    ----LTUR had a big advantage that other schools didn't against Navy---that is that they had seen Navy's entire package from the year and had 3 weeks to learn and defend it---once you get the assignments down against this type of offense, it becomes much more easy to stop---3 weeks gives the mental repetition time to be learned on the defensive side!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

LTUR had a big advantage that other schools didn't against Navy---that is that they had seen Navy's entire package from the year and had 3 weeks to learn and defend it---once you get the assignments down against this type of offense, it becomes much more easy to stop---3 weeks gives the mental repetition time to be learned on the defensive side!!!

I would actually call playing them a disadvantage. Could you imagine not playing an option offense all year then only having 3 weeks to prepare?

I do still think our run D could have really held them in check!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragincajun07 View Post
    I would actually call playing them a disadvantage. Could you imagine not playing an option offense all year then only having 3 weeks to prepare?

This years team holds up great to Navy. I think we beat them in a low scoring game.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    This years team holds up great to Navy. I think we beat them in a low scoring game.
    As long as they can't pass! Haha

13. Default Re: Armed Forces Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Ragincajun07 View Post

----Please re read my post----I said that they had an advantage over the OTHER SCHOOLS that played them (NAVY) because of the 3 weeks of preparation time that other opponents didn't enjoy!!!---Dive, QB, pitch, don't let the 2s or the 5s get trapped---9s make the qb pitch and pursuit "down the line"---run support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Navy being #25 two weeks in a row, after losing to Army, is a ____ing joke! ____ LTUR!
    No new polls came out after their Army loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---please rephrase

what was I looking for? would have ruined him? Wood's helping? No comprendo!!!

But you answered my post above. Did you not comprehend at that point in time or just later?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information