Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Pepperdine

1. UL Basketball Louisiana vs Pepperdine

Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajun men’s basketball team returns to the hardwood on Tuesday evening, when coach Bob Marlin’s squad plays host to the Pepperdine Waves in non-conference action.

Default Re: Cajuns Host Pepperdine – At A Glance

Looking at Pepperdine's schedule, it appears they beat some quality teams early on and have been on a skid recently. Not sure what to make of that. I think it is clear that their schedule has been considerably tougher than ours thus far

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Looking at Pepperdine's schedule, it appears they beat some quality teams early on and have been on a skid recently. Not sure what to make of that. I think it is clear that their schedule has been considerably tougher than ours thus far
    They are playing 3 players short, due to injury in the last 6 games. that is the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    They are playing 3 players short, due to injury in the last 6 games. that is the difference.
    Ah, makes sense

This is a good game against a quality G5 opponent. No reason to not show up tonight!

Geaux Cajuns!

Wish it were on espn3.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    This is a good game against a quality G5 opponent. No reason to not show up tonight!
    If anyone isnt planning on showing up I'll sit in your seats.

I know we keep saying this but this game will be a great measuring stick for this year's team to truly gauge where we stand pre conference. They will be solid and we will have to play like we did against La Tech to win.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Geaux Cajuns!

Wish it were on espn3.
    You can get it on Ragin Cajun All Access and the quality is pretty good for basketball. I think its only around 10 bucks for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    You can get it on Ragin Cajun All Access and the quality is pretty good for basketball. I think its only around 10 bucks for a month.
    That's right, thanks, I'll check it out.

11. Default Re: Cajuns Host Pepperdine – At A Glance

Ah, makes sense
    Amandi Udenyi --Torn Achilles Tendon Out for the season:
    Was averaging 6.7 PPG, is a Senior starting PG who was also averaging 5.3 assist per game.

Kameron Edwards--ALL WCC Freshman team last year, averaged 7.2 PPG and 4.2 RPG. Our 6 weeks with a fractured jaw.

Nolan Taylor--missed the first 7 games with a knee issue. He is a freshman who is just getting back to playing. Has played sparingly up until recently, but will be more a factor as the season goes on, but I doubt is 100%

Kaijae Yee-Stephens--Freshman who has not plaed at all for Pepperdine, was a highly recruited player out of HS.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    That's right, thanks, I'll check it out.
    Look for me on TV. I'll be wearing a Christmas thong. Have your sound up. I'll jingle my bells when they put the camera on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Look for me on TV. I'll be wearing a Christmas thong. Have your sound up. I'll jingle my bells when they put the camera on me.
    and I'll be the grumpy guy behind him yelling "down in front. no no no I didn't say go down. I meant sit down. no not there. in your own. nevermind I'll move seats.

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    If anyone isnt planning on showing up I'll sit in your seats.
    Not sure if I can make it, and if not you can have my 2 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Not sure if I can make it, and if not you can have my 2 tickets.
    Ill PM you.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information