Thread: Louisiana Lifts Interim Tag Off Defensive Coordinator Mike Lucas

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Lifts Interim Tag Off Defensive Coordinator Mike Lucas

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns head football coach Mark Hudspeth announced on Tuesday that Mike Lucas, who has served as the team's interim defensive coordinator for the 2016 season, has been elevated to defensive coordinator.

Default Re: Louisiana Lifts Interim Tag Off Defensive Coordinator Mike Lucas

Just win baby!

Good for him, he's earned it. Our defense was by far our most impressive phase of the game for most of the season I thought, which is saying something considering where we've been the last couple years and even into this season.

Great!! Nice to see someone earn it especially when he 's placed in a do or die situtaion

I also think he has certainly earned it, the defense is about as good as I've seen it since Hud arrived. Now if we only had an offense.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Just win baby!

7. UL Football Interim No More: Lucas Named Cajuns' Defensive Coordinator

Cajuns defense was most improved part of team in 2016

Much deserved. I think it's the best and most organized the defense has been under Hud. Imagine what he could do with an offseason

Awesome!! Good for him, definitely deserved it!! Now he can go out and recruit guys that fit his style.

Thread Information