Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2016 NO Bowl Ticket Sales?

Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Not that many high ranking members. I was shocked and disappointed that I rank in the top 15%.

I think it's possible that more tickets are now deemed "premium." I got my seats and I swear I was in the exact same section last bowl game and didn't pay the higher price then

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    I think it's possible that more tickets are now deemed "premium." I got my seats and I swear I was in the exact same section last bowl game and didn't pay the higher price then
    Casbon mentioned in an interview that because of our good relationship that he was able to get more tickets in the middle instead of endzone.and they may be charging more for more seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Casbon mentioned in an interview that because of our good relationship that he was able to get more tickets in the middle instead of endzone.and they may be charging more for more seats.
    Yeah, I get that, but I still think more seats in the middle became "premium" price level. I could be wrong and may have been one section further over last time, but I'm not sure.

I'm in section 113 this year

Yeah, I get that, but I still think more seats in the middle became "premium" price level. I could be wrong and may have been one section further over last time, but I'm not sure.

Yeah.charging the higher price for more seats.I don't think that would fly in the endzone. They give us more in the middle, we pay them more and we charge higher price for more.

We are 115, but the receipt I got for the 4 tickets is showing only $84. I thought those would be premium, at $60 a ticket?

I am in 114 the 5th row. How the h e double toothpicks did I get these tickets. It is right around the 50! I am not a high dollar donor.

8. Default

You should have another charge. The same thing happened to me. The $84 is for the $21 additional charge per ticket for the "premium" seat.

9. Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    After losing to NMSU, a bowl wasn't on my radar (and probably many other individuals). Made other plans about that time, never thinking of the bowl picture.
    ---So mjany Xmas parties this W/E including ours---have to go Saturday morning and miss the week day fun!!!

10. Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I said it before.

We should not have taken this Bowl. We should have traded for another one.

All signs were pointing to a big drop in attendance and I didn't think we should pop that bubble, but we will.
    New Orleans Bowl will still pull "10 times" the Cajuns fan than any viable option on the planet.

11. Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Casbon needs to do a lot more interviews.

Too many paying fans not knowing.

12. UL Football Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Casbon needs to do a lot more interviews.

Too many paying fans not knowing.
    When and how often he does a public interview may rest with the university.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I am in 114 the 5th row. How the h e double toothpicks did I get these tickets. It is right around the 50! I am not a high dollar donor.
    Those aren't always perceived as great tickets. When you are that low it's hard to see the entire field and a lot of times you are standing more than sitting. If you have kids or vertically challenged guests, it could be difficult to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I know in the original games it was due to "fit". They had large blocks that were sold which left orphaned doubles around the lower bowl. I think my favorite seats were actually in the second level out of the four games. The three in the lower bowl were on rows 1, about 15, and about 30.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Couple thoughts:

Reason priority seats may still be available is many higher ranking individuals in RCAF may have requested Club Level seating. I know I did in the past.

Also, even in this down year, NOBODY in the Sun Belt brings as many fans to NOLA than the Cajuns.

Even with that, I'm hopeful the Bowl can visibly see the RED and give some kudos to the Cajun Nation, even if they didn't buy through the Louisiana ticket office.
    All priority seating bought through the school is club level seating. (Bunker Club).

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information