Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: 2016 NO Bowl Ticket Sales?

1. UL Football Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    So we should have told the NO Bowl Committee no thanks? Doesn't that ring of tech.
    Yeah, that would have been bad. Can't see LA saying 'we'd love to come, but due to flooding, job loss, and Hud alienating a large number of fans we're looking for a much smaller platform, maybe another time.

Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Playing in a bowl game will have zero effect on our attendance of a game against the SEC 3 years awaywe might not even have the same coach. Considering the economy, Nola is the best place for us to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I said it before.

We should not have taken this Bowl. We should have traded for another one.

All signs were pointing to a big drop in attendance and I didn't think we should pop that bubble, but we will.
    Don't worry. If the ticket sales are as bad as they say they are we'll definitely get a different bowl game next year.

After losing to NMSU, a bowl wasn't on my radar (and probably many other individuals). Made other plans about that time, never thinking of the bowl picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    After losing to NMSU, a bowl wasn't on my radar (and probably many other individuals). Made other plans about that time, never thinking of the bowl picture.
    This , getting bowl eligible the last game of the season only 2 weeks out will hurt as well.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    If you aren't a priority does it matter? If you can pick your seats for $20 less instead of being prioritized last, I don't blame anyone. We have 2200 RCAF members, we are the minority. There was always a lot of complaining of where people were assigned seats because opinions differ of what is a good seat.
    This response doesn't answer my question. And yes, the amount of difference does matter for a lot of people. Hence the question. I've not seen how drastic the price difference is via other outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This response doesn't answer my question. And yes, the amount of difference does matter for a lot of people. Hence the question. I've not seen how drastic the price difference is via other outlets.
    You are capable of answering your own question. Even if you pay the same price people like to choose where they sit.

Money that would normally be earmarked for a bowl trip was dedicated elsewhere. When oil is 100, that doesn't matter. When it's been <50 for 2 years, it matters.

The Nevada bowl showed some softening of the fan base due to unmet expectations. This year it will be stark.

9. Default

You are capable of answering your own question. Even if you pay the same price people like to choose where they sit.
    Aight breaux

Aight breaux
    Not as fun when you aren't the condescending smart ___ huh?

11. Default

Not as fun when you aren't the condescending smart ___ huh?
    Eh, indifferent.

You acted like you had knowledge of much cheaper tickets. Pretty simple. But hey, by all means, do your thing play boy

Eh, indifferent.

You acted like you had knowledge of much cheaper tickets. Pretty simple. But hey, by all means, do your thing play boy
    For someone who dishes it you sure can't take it. I di have knowledge, found on the public internet.

13. Default

For someone who dishes it you sure can't take it. I di have knowledge, found on the public internet.
    I can't take it? Would you please point to where I "can't take it"?

Why would I waste my time looking for cheaper tickets when I bought them through UL already? Perfectly plausible to ask someone who was apparently looking elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Money that would normally be earmarked for a bowl trip was dedicated elsewhere. When oil is 100, that doesn't matter. When it's been <50 for 2 years, it matters.

The Nevada bowl showed some softening of the fan base due to unmet expectations. This year it will be stark.
    I would have preferred we go to New Mexico.

Peanut calling season ticket holders to buy their tickets.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information