Thread: Discounted Student Tickets Available For R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

1. Tickets Discounted Student Tickets Available For R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

University of Louisiana interested in attending the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl on Dec. 17 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome can purchase discounted tickets from the Cajundome Ticket Office.

One thousand discounted student tickets will be available to current students for $30 in the Red Zone student section.

Students can request tickets by filling out a Student Ticket Order Form at RaginCajuns.com and returning it to the Cajundome Ticket Office.

"Our students have given us great support and helped create an unbelievable home field advantage in past bowl games in New Orleans._ We look forward to see them continue that tradition this year in what should be a very exciting New Orleans Bowl," head coach Mark Hudspeth said. "We appreciate all of the student groups on campus – the Student Government Association, the University Program Council and the Residence Hall Association – for coming together and helping make these discounted tickets possible."
    _
    Ticket pickup for the game will begin on Monday (Dec. 12) at noon and will follow the same schedule as RCAF members, season ticket holders and the general public:
    · Dec, 12, 12-5:30 p.m. at the Cajundome
    · Dec. 13, 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. at the Cajundome
    · Dec. 14, 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. at the Cajundome
    · Dec. 15, 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. at the Cajundome
    _
    Any tickets that have not been picked up at the Cajundome by Dec.15 at 5:30 p.m. may be claimed at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Will Call window at Gate B on Saturday prior to kickoff.

UL SI

2. Default Re: Discounted Student Tickets Available For R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: Discounted Student Tickets Available For R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

That is great for the students. That means they can afford at least one more drink in the dome

Default Re: Discounted Student Tickets Available For R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Does anyone know what our ticket count is up to?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Does anyone know what our ticket count is up to?
    I don't know but my group is 13.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    I don't know but my group is 13.
    That makes 25

I'm 1

We're 10.

I purchased 9 tickets. In past years I bought 25-40. I would like to see our ad and usm's ad get into some sort of ticket selling contest to stir the masses. I hope we bring a great crowd.

Group of approx. 40-50

Bought 8

normally had 15 or so going. This year zero

I not sure if I will make it or not.

Had 6 in previous trips. This time, only 2 of us can make it.

0 through the athletic department.

Same 15-20 group but saved a ton of money. Recouping some of the money we wasted on our tailgate spot that we could only use for 3 of the 6 games.

Thread Information