Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Loyola-New Orleans

1. UL Basketball Louisiana vs Loyola-New Orleans

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team takes a brief break from finals on Wednesday when it faces in-state opponent Loyola of New Orleans in a 7 p.m. contest at the Cajundome.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs Loyola-New Orleans

Loyola is the warm up to beating the dawg out of latur@ruston Saturday!

I can't wait for Saturday! Should be a good crowd in the dome. Wish I could be there.

4. Default UL Basketball Hosts Loyola – At A Glance

Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajun men’s basketball team returns to the hardwood on Wednesday evening, when coach Bob Marlin’s squad plays host to the Loyola (New Orleans) Wolf Pack in non-conference action.

Interesting note that Loyola leads in the overall series 16-15.

6. Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs Loyola-New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Interesting note that Loyola leads in the overall series 16-15.
    Different time different era,

Default cajuns basketballers

We won!! 97-60 vs Loyola. Our youngsters looking great

Default Re: cajuns basketballers

Not a bad crowd for a weeknight non-D1 opponent!

LOVE the new dome!

7-2 baby!!!

10. Default Re: cajuns basketballers

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post

LOVE the new dome!
    ----I have one very BIG complaint ---the lights from the top are just blinding from my seats as I try to look at the middle scoreboard----Took an opinion poll in the general area and all agreed--actually used my program to be able to see through the bright lights---Anybody else have this complaint? The floor from our section doesn't work --not close to being able to see the swamp scene---seats pretty tight as most will have heavy jackets through March---think that the drink cup holders will have problems breaking as they are used to get up out of your seat being placed on the end---But man is it NICE!!!

Anyone know what happened to Miller? It looks like he started from the box score, but he basically has no stats (1 reb). Did he get hurt or something? That's my new dude, I don't like when he doesn't have good stats

Quote Originally Posted by mxt3999 View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Miller? It looks like he started from the box score, but he basically has no stats (1 reb). Did he get hurt or something? That's my new dude, I don't like when he doesn't have good stats
    Didnt get hurt, he just wasnt effective. Marlin started second half with 4 guards and bryce. He didnt even play in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Didnt get hurt, he just wasnt effective. Marlin started second half with 4 guards and bryce. He didnt even play in the second half
    Damnit. Hopefully this was just a bad day for him. I liked what I saw vs Nicholls. Glad to see everyone else stepping up at least

Quote Originally Posted by mxt3999 View Post
    Damnit. Hopefully this was just a bad day for him. I liked what I saw vs Nicholls. Glad to see everyone else stepping up at least
    NAIA teams tend to be smaller and quicker. He doesn't fit that mold.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post

LOVE the new dome!
    This was my first game tonight. Everything in the arena screams "big time." The LED lit roof and the pregame light show are on par with what I've seen in NBA arenas. And while I still don't know how i feel about the court, it definitely has a big time look and feel to it.

As nice as it is for the fans and the team, this is going to be GIGANTIC for recruiting. Recruits are going to walk in and see the history on the walls, the new, fancy interior, and that big time atmosphere that blows away our competition. They'll be dying to be a Ragin Cajun.

We finally have a first class college basketball arena. 31 years too late, but oh well. The future is bright for this program.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information