Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: 2016 New Orleans Bowl Thread

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

[QUOTE=bmv90;964466]So theres just the 20

Bowls are considered in season 4 hours/per day and 20 hours/per week.

https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/f.e-Document.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    So you can practice all you want before the bowl and you get an extra 15 days in the spring.
    Only limited by 20 hours per week.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I thought I'd start this off a little early. Can you name a Gin Blossom song? ha ha. Got my Marriot room. Gonna be a fun weekend!!!! Geaux Cajuns!
    "Hey Jealousy." What do I win?

PS I'm not reading this whole thing to see if i'm first. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Do I want the $ 68 tickets or the $ 47 tickets ? What is the seating difference ?
    We don't have a say. If you get assigned the $68 tickets, you pay $68 per ticket when they run the charge. It's for super-prime seating that's often gobbled up by the top tier RCAF membership. Unless you're a big wig (in which case this wouldn't matter), expect the $47 tickets. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. In the last bowl, I had the cheaper tickets. Front row on the 35. Best seats I've ever had to damn near anything ever.

Not sure what they will do to accommodate, which I'm sure they will move the time somewhat.but it would be awesome if somehow the Men's Basketball game vs. UNO on the 17th would get moved to the Smoothie King(if available) at around 2pm. Everyone could go to that, go back outside for a little more pregaming and then head inside the dome for football. I know it's a stretch, but it would probably be the biggest crowd in years for UNO.

Let's get to things that actually matter.
    Now with the conference on board, do we see LOUISIANA in our end zone?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Let's get to things that actually matter.
    Now with the conference on board, do we see LOUISIANA in our end zone?
    And how will the announcers and refs refer to us? And the conference itself? Last time there was this looped recorded message blasting outside the dome while waited to enter that mangled the name horriblyit was downright painful to endure. If they want us, i.e. our $$$$$$, we should demand that at least they respect us enough to call us by our rightful name.

are we home or visitors side this year

9. UL Football Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

Normally need that to make the thing look full, but USM is bringing a lot of people so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    And how will the announcers and refs refer to us? And the conference itself? Last time there was this looped recorded message blasting outside the dome while waited to enter that mangled the name horriblyit was downright painful to endure. If they want us, i.e. our $$$$$$, we should demand that at least they respect us enough to call us by our rightful name.
    Would like to see Alden and his marketing team clean this up for us on a national level with major networks. CBS had our game as LaLaf 30 LaMon 3. Should no longer be an excuse for this kind of stuff. No reason the N.O. Bowl should not refer to us as LOUISIANA.

Tell this to Dr. Jessica Leger

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Would like to see Alden and his marketing team clean this up for us on a national level with major networks. CBS had our game as LaLaf 30 LaMon 3. Should no longer be an excuse for this kind of stuff. No reason the N.O. Bowl should not refer to us as LOUISIANA.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Normally need that to make the thing look full, but USM is bringing a lot of people so maybe not.
    We better step up this year or it could be the first time we are out numbered in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    Tech is playing Navy in the Armed Forces Bowl
    The one benefit is you should have some time to practice defense against that offense rather than a regular season 3-4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I know watching the game on Saturday on ESPN 3, the play by play guy was calling us Louisiana all day. So, hopefully this means ESPN is on board.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    I know watching the game on Saturday on ESPN 3, the play by play guy was calling us Louisiana all day. So, hopefully this means ESPN is on board.
    8PM start time will be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tailgating day.

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information