Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst . 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: 2016 New Orleans Bowl Thread

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Southern Miss

Offensive line was the issue tonight that DL owned us

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Listening to the post game-my goodness, Hud, I like you, but Jesus. The offense was god awful. That's a game you win. Jennings did all he could do but could not complete a freaking pass. The team played hard. Make no mistake about it, play calling and QB play killer us.
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I've seen a ton of football in my lifetime, but that was downright the most embarrassing 2 minute drive that I have ever seen a team run. Three straight run plays?!?!?!?!?

I'll just leave it at that.
    And the guy responsible prolly received a bonus for calling it. HUD at his current contract is an STD for this program.

Lost the N.O. Bowl, hopefully we will win the Toliet bowl by flush the coaching staff down the drain. I think the players did what was asked, even though it completely sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    Fair enough, i put the game on with 10min left in 4th and he seemed pressured on every play
    He was but when you are being pressured hitting those easier passes earlier in the game is a good way to neutralize the pass rush. Coach didn't call enough of those plays and when he did Jennings was way off.

6. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Southern Miss

You had to know after the 4th and one measurement when it took 6 seconds to run a play how it was gonna turn out.

I'm still scratching my head as to why when we were gashing them on the ground and had momentum, our coaching staff put the ball in the hands of feather-ball Jennings to throw the worst fade route I've ever seen and consequently lose the game.

6-7 seasonthat's 4 losing seasons in Coach Scam Steroid Hud's career.I only hope you find a new name to call yourself that does not include Louisiana or Lafayette.PLEASE stop embarrassing us on national TVYou lost to a school that is proud of being SOUTHERN Mississippiyour players wanted no part of that physical game as evidenced by the number of them that kept acting hurt.Peters and Lightfoot can't cover passing game so what good were they tonight.at least 5 players graduated.didn't you have about 20 show up for senior night.so what happened to the rest???? couldn't find the ACT helper to get them a degreeKudos to the announcers for noting several times that you cheated and had to vacate or forfeit 2 previous bowl games.Hud is now 24-31 as the coach.Just shut up for the next 7 months about your football program or I'll make you play that other CUSA school in Ruston and really give you another a_ _ whipping like the last 2.

I dont care what John Moon or the sunshine pumper that will certainly call in on espn radio for the 10 am show saw. This is sad. We all have the right to be ____ed off. Lets be honest, all 6-6 teams with no rpi issues made a bowl game. BIG DEAL. Its what you do in the bowl game on a national stage to yourself that matters. Hud totally embarrassed us.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I dont care what John Moon or the sunshine pumper that will certainly call in on espn radio for the 10 am show saw. This is sad. We all have the right to be ____ed off. Lets be honest, all 6-6 teams with no rpi issues made a bowl game. BIG DEAL. Its what you do in the bowl game on a national stage to yourself that matters. Hud totally embarrassed us.
    Can't forget losses to Tulane, idaho and nmsu. No coach making $1million loses those games. Bye Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    I'm still scratching my head as to why when we were gashing them on the ground and had momentum, our coaching staff put the ball in the hands of feather-ball Jennings to throw the worst fade route I've ever seen and consequently lose the game.
    So this.

curious to see how ol BirdMan paints the lipstick on this pig

I'm so confused on our athletic name/logo branding my hope & prayers for 2017 is that this debacle gets corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Camz View Post
    curious to see how ol BirdMan paints the lipstick on this pig
    He should say good things about the players and that's about where the positives end. Just my opinion.

15. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Southern Miss

All Hud could talk about was how this game was a 4 hour commercial for our university.

You did your part to script up a pretty ________ commercial there, Coach.

To the players - thank you guys for your hard work this season. Wish you guys could have been put in a position to win this bowl game.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst . 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread Information