Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: 2016 New Orleans Bowl Thread

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

I'm impressed on how quickly the ticket site was up this year and for the ability to just do it online. Also called this morning with a couple of questions got someone on the phone who even though he didn't have all of the answers was very helpful

Well according to CUSA website they have been overwhelmed today on the USM side. Hopefully UL can do the same.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-801212-page-4.html

3. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Well according to CUSA website they have been overwhelmed today on the USM side. Hopefully UL can do the same.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-801212-page-4.html
    I just saw a tweet from Coach Hud that says:

Boom!! Way 2go Cajun Fans! Just got word from Tix Office that tix going like crazy!Cajun fans gonna rock NO again!

I ordered tickets, but not sure if I will be able to make it. I am sure going to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    NOLA Bowl History
    I think it will be the fourth highest attendance in New Orleans Bowl history.
    Breaking 34014, giving us the top 5 attendance records in NOLA Bowl history.
    Fans can make a weekend of it and go tour the National WW2 Museum, one of the top
    museums in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Would like to see Alden and his marketing team clean this up for us on a national level with major networks. CBS had our game as LaLaf 30 LaMon 3. Should no longer be an excuse for this kind of stuff. No reason the N.O. Bowl should not refer to us as LOUISIANA.
    I just sent Jessica L an email, asking her if we plan to finally back up our own branding efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I just sent Jessica L an email, asking her if we plan to finally back up our own branding efforts.
    Why would the university push for the name change with the league and succeed in getting it changed and then not back up the branding efforts? What are they suppose to do.not play the bowl game if they can't get the endzone to read "Louisiana"?

8. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    ---I know that there aren't many on here that have played or coached, but I can imagine the electricity inside the room in the APC when Billy Ferrante's questions were asked to the Cajun Team---In Buckley's column it says----Do you guys know which school has the most N O Bowl victories?-----Do you know who's the only school to have won the same Bowl 4 years in a row?----one more question, Do you want to come back and do it again this year?----Hud than said that we officially accept and the best team that has ever played in ya'll's Bowl game is coming back!!!! This presents itself as certainly the most tradition that this school has ever seen in its program from the past exploits of our Football teams----WOW, Can just imagine the pump in that room---Go Cajuns--see you at your much needed presence in NO---BTW, Ferrante mentioned that this (UL-S Miss) was always their sort of potential quality match up! The table has been set especially after S Miss handing it to the LTURs!!!

I agree, guys. Whether you like it or hate it, It's the New Orleans bowl again this year. Remember what the Athletic Department's goals were in 2011? Establish a bowl presence. This is what we are doing. And we have a chance to help USM break another BOWL attendance record which will have the other regional bowls taking note. Come guys, say it with me. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

I'm not nearly as pumped as I was for the first four. But I'll still be there. I think the total attendance will be closer to 50K. You can't compare this one to the 10am start vs Nevada 2 years ago. I had several in my group that got too s h i t housed to make the game last time. I would think 8pm start vs Southern Miss has to bring in close to 25K from each school. Only need to pay for 1 night at hotel rather than 2. You could even work on Saturday in Lafayette and still easily make the game.

~50K

USM is only a 2 point favorite.

I've been getting messages from usm friends I think they're pumped

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    USM is only a 2 point favorite.
    I just saw 2.5. Still surprised. I thought we'd at least be 5 or 6 point dogs.

Thought you would be 5 or 6 thugs not dogs.Can't wait for 2 years from now when you find out that your program is involved in another scam to get players just like last timeremember your Coach Scam Hud is 23-30 during his time at USLPurdue callingI don't think so you bunch of kool aid drinkers.stop saying how much this team has overcomeyou are the 5th place team in the SUN WORST which isn't as competitive as class 5A football in most cases.go to NO Bowl.have a good time.but remember TECH owns you.

15. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Thread

Meanwhile Tech is trying to avoid 3 straight losses.

Oops sorry, I thought someone said "dogs."

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information