Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Default New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Congrats to Brady Thomas on being named VC's new coach

Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Cool. Congrats to Brady.

Congrats to him. Went from being GA to high school head coach. Pretty impressive

4. Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Crap. Another person leaving the program. Actually congrats to Brady. I always liked him. Performed well the few times he played and seemed to have all kinds of energy as a coach on the sideline.

Congrats to Brady. He's a smart guy who will do great things at VC.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Congrats to Brady Thomas on being named VC's new coach

Heard there was a shot, happy it worked out for him.

Boomer must have been his "connection". Congrats Brady.

Congrats to Mr Thomas!

On a side note related to VC.it seems every few years they looking for a HC. What gives?

If I where to guess its money. Coaches make a name and get a better gig that pays more.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    If I where to guess its money. Coaches make a name and get a better gig that pays more.
    Seems like reasonable answer.

11. Default Advertiser Vermilion Catholic names new head football coach

The Vermilion Catholic Screamin' Eagles have named Brady Thomas head football coach, moving on from the recently retired Ossie Blaize.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Congrats to Mr Thomas!

On a side note related to VC.it seems every few years they looking for a HC. What gives?
    Small town politics. The heir apparent also went a got a DUI 3 years ago so he wasn't retained. The former HC made an ___ out of himself at an alumni event was was forced to resign. The interim HC is old and didn't want to coach football again at VC just track.

Take the favoritism and politics of STM, Turlings and LCA and roll it all up into one 1A school and you have VC.

I went there, was all state in 3 sports and hated every day I was there. My 3 boys will never go to that school.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Small town politics. The heir apparent also went a got a DUI 3 years ago so he wasn't retained. The former HC made an ___ out of himself at an alumni event was was forced to resign. The interim HC is old and didn't want to coach football again at VC just track.

Take the favoritism and politics of STM, Turlings and LCA and roll it all up into one 1A school and you have VC.

I went there, was all state in 3 sports and hated every day I was there. My 3 boys will never go to that school.
    I don't blame youtheir nose is way to high in the air for being a small catholic school in Abbeville.

Guys, look! It's uncle Rico!

Throw that ball clear over that mountain yet?!

You talking about Russel the love muscle? That was our Nick name for him because he was such a tool.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information