Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by KragincajunS10 View Post
    Wow. Where are you signing autographs? In a van down by the river?
    Absolutely!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lv3dk7Rl4U

I wish him the best but seems kinda inexperienced to be a head coach.

3. Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Small town politics. The heir apparent also went a got a DUI 3 years ago so he wasn't retained. The former HC made an ___ out of himself at an alumni event was was forced to resign. The interim HC is old and didn't want to coach football again at VC just track.

Take the favoritism and politics of STM, Turlings and LCA and roll it all up into one 1A school and you have VC.

I went there, was all state in 3 sports and hated every day I was there. My 3 boys will never go to that school.
    -----Same old Same old----always the other guy----too bad that everywhere you go it always is not good---sorry for you, but there are so many that loved their time and success at VC and UL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

-Same old Same old

always the other guy

too bad that everywhere you go it always is not good---sorry for you, but there are so many that loved their time and success at VC and UL!!!

Ok Mr Gerald 👍

VC is not and was not worth the money spent to send kids their. You can disagree with that all day long. I excelled in sports their, that doesn't change the fact that I had a miserable experience while attending.

I don't know what you are getting at with the "every where I go" comment. You can explain further here if you want.

-----Same old Same old----always the other guy----too bad that everywhere you go it always is not good---sorry for you, but there are so many that loved their time and success at VC and UL!!!
    If Monte Carmel and VC were such a great school, they would be open about what academic programs they have there. When I asked about their testing scores, they said they were at or above the state average. When I asked if they have a waiting list, they said I would have to apply to find out if they have a waiting list. Thit tell me that they want to "know" who you are before they tell you if there is a waiting list and their student's test scores are average.

The school is in horrible condition the stadium is old and small. If it were not for the separation of the schools in Louisiana, VC would have issues competing. Not to mention the pretentious remarks they made about Kaplan.so glad they shoved it up their arse for four quarters.

Like C4L.I am never sending my kids to Monte Carmel or VC.

Ok Mr Gerald 👍

VC is not and was not worth the money spent to send kids their. You can disagree with that all day long. I excelled in sports their, that doesn't change the fact that I had a miserable experience while attending.

I don't know what you are getting at with the "every where I go" comment. You can explain further here if you want.
    What years were you at VC, C4L?

7. Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Ok Mr Gerald 👍

----Well forget it ----It's just that other people take away a much different view of their experience!!!

8. Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Small town politics. The heir apparent also went a got a DUI 3 years ago so he wasn't retained. The former HC made an ___ out of himself at an alumni event was was forced to resign. The interim HC is old and didn't want to coach football again at VC just track.

Take the favoritism and politics of STM, Turlings and LCA and roll it all up into one 1A school and you have VC.

I went there, was all state in 3 sports and hated every day I was there. My 3 boys will never go to that school.
    When I was there they fired a Baseball Coach who won their first playoff game since the 60's. In his second season he made it to the state finals and then was fired in the third year. From what I heard he cut a boosters kid from the team.

9. Default

Well forget it

It's just that other people take away a much different view of their experience!!!

Sounds like only you boomer

Quote Originally Posted by redstickcajun View Post
    When I was there they fired a Baseball Coach who won their first playoff game since the 60's. In his second season he made it to the state finals and then was fired in the third year. From what I heard he cut a boosters kid from the team.
    Not a shock to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Sounds like only you boomer
    And Boomer went to Jesuit. Maybe it is different for a parent than being a student there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    And Boomer went to Jesuit. Maybe it is different for a parent than being a student there.
    Depends on your expectations and what family you are in.

13. Default Re: New VC FB Head Coach Brady Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Depends on your expectations and what family you are in.
    ----All I can base it on, again as I posted, is what you take away from it---This past HC, had some happy alumni that I talked to, and that are doing quite well in various professional fields!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information