Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trip to ULM

Default Re: Trip to ULM

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    As a current member of the PoA we would probably save the money to go to an actual bowl game
    As someone who never got to go to a bowl game with the band back in the day, I'm asking this question because I don't know the answer--when the PoA attends a bowl game, are the expenses paid for by the athletic dept, and or UL in general?? IF that is the case, it would be different from your normal travel budget.just curious.
    If we lose this Saturday, though, this is a moot point!

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    As someone who never got to go to a bowl game with the band back in the day, I'm asking this question because I don't know the answer--when the PoA attends a bowl game, are the expenses paid for by the athletic dept, and or UL in general?? IF that is the case, it would be different from your normal travel budget.just curious.
    I have also not yet been to a bowl game but from what ive heard a large portion is covered by either the atheletic dept or the school but I am not sure of that

I am considering a trip to Monroe from North Texas. I just checked the weather and right now it is looking like cold and rainy. It was that way the last time I went to Monroe, but we won that one.

4. UL Football Re: Trip to ULM

The Hoax will collapse if we get off to a good start, but they will fight tooth and nail if we let them get a mediocre start.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    Little bit of everywhere, bowl game usually pays for hotel I believe, athletics department does help pay for some of the stipend, but the band also pays for some I believe as well.

I'll be there with a small contingent of a few other people. When I picked up my tickets last week they still had a pretty big stack left and were getting ready to send the tickets back to the ULM ticket folks. Hopefully we'll get a few more fans now that a bowl game is on the line.

i wanna go to ULM game so bad, but the weather forecast looks just awful! Not worth the drive to sit in that.

Hope our boys get some work in the rain this week.

Oh yuck. Hope it changes.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Oh yuck. Hope it changes.
    Rain chances went from 90% to 100% now. At least it can't get any worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    i wanna go to ULM game so bad, but the weather forecast looks just awful! Not worth the drive to sit in that.
    Same here. I don't know if we'll do it with that kind of weather.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Same here. I don't know if we'll do it with that kind of weather.
    Come to Lake Charles, it will not be cold or wet watching basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Come to Lake Charles, it will not be cold or wet watching basketball.
    That is a good thought. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Rain chances went from 90% to 100% now. At least it can't get any worse than that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information