Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

We need the bell, cannon shots and holding the rope traditions to continue.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Granier is a very emotional player. He was involved in some sort of altercation on just about every special teams play. That was a crazy situation as I thought they were giving him the boot no doubt.

BTW, did anybody see the kid run into the UL hedges on North Endzone after Ark State kicked the extra point and take the ball and leave? He ran up to the top of the hill and just walked off real cool with the ball. By the time the staff knew what was going on, they had to send someone up the concourse to go stop him but not sure if they ever did.
    I'll probably get criticized here, but I love seeing the attitude that our lbs (Peters, Lightfoot & Granier) have been playing with all season. They have set the tone for the much improved defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    We behaved the same after the overturn
    Did you expect anything different after they ran across the field talking trash and pointing fingers? This is why both coaches were trying to keep their athletes from crossing the field after the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Did you expect anything different after they ran accross the field talking trash and pointing fingers? This is why both coaches were trying to keep their athletes from crossing the field after the replay.
    Do I expect something different? Yeah.we modeling ourselves after that trash now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Do I expect something different? Yeah.we modeling ourselves after that trash now?
    The locker room video shows you what our problem has been the past few seasons. That was not how the program was ran the first 3 years with Hud and Whitt.

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

The locker room video shows you what our problem has been the past few seasons. That was not how the program was ran the first 3 years with Hud and Whitt.
    Give the locker room incident a F____ing break and enjoy the victory. It over and done can we please move on hopefully to a bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Give the locker room incident a F____ing break and enjoy the victory. It over and done can we please move on hopefully to a bowl game.
    I wish you and others would stop f____ ing crying everytime it's brought up! It's never been about the subject matter, but a continuation of what has been a lack of discipline in the program and control inside the locker room. It's a continuation of the problems in the locker room from last season. Yes, we have a shot at a bowl game and I will be in Monroe. And Ive been a major supporter of Hudspeth from day one, but I'm not so much of a sycophant to not acknowledge problems exist in this program.

anybody know if they will fix the bell. It is WAY too quiet. It should be heard on campus, and it would even be cool if our mascot went and rang the hell out of it after games.oh wait.

9. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

I wish you and others would stop f____ ing crying everytime it's brought up! It's never been about the subject matter, but a continuation of what has been a lack of discipline in the program and control inside the locker room. It's a continuation of the problems in the locker room from last season. Yes, we have a shot at a bowl game and I will be in Monroe. And Ive been a major supporter of Hudspeth from day one, but I'm not so much of a sycophant to acknowledge problems exist in this program.
    ---T--check your post---I don't think that is what you meant to post!!! Didn't you mean "as to not acknowledge"---just the way I am reading your intent!!!

111!!!???👀👀👀👀

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---T--check your post---I don't think that is what you meant to post!!! Didn't you mean "as to not acknowledge"---just the way I am reading your intent!!!
    It's good if you understood what I meant to say. Thanks

I wish you and others would stop f____ ing crying everytime it's brought up! It's never been about the subject matter, but a continuation of what has been a lack of discipline in the program and control inside the locker room. It's a continuation of the problems in the locker room from last season. Yes, we have a shot at a bowl game and I will be in Monroe. And Ive been a major supporter of Hudspeth from day one, but I'm not so much of a sycophant to not acknowledge problems exist in this program.
    Some will see a problem with what happen others wont but it will not change a thing. To say this program had no problems the first three years is an understatement and if you are close to the program you should know this but some choose to hold on to this incident but I wonder why. I saw one of the best games we've played in a long time Saturday and we won why can't we enjoy that and move on to the next game which could lead us to a bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Granier is a very emotional player. He was involved in some sort of altercation on just about every special teams play. That was a crazy situation as I thought they were giving him the boot no doubt.

BTW, did anybody see the kid run into the UL hedges on North Endzone after Ark State kicked the extra point and take the ball and leave? He ran up to the top of the hill and just walked off real cool with the ball. By the time the staff knew what was going on, they had to send someone up the concourse to go stop him but not sure if they ever did.
    Yes.they received the ball back. It was thrown back onto the field from the top of the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Yes.they received the ball back. It was thrown back onto the field from the top of the hill.
    The kid who took the ball made it nearly out of the stadium. They had to send one of the staff members from the sideline to run up the stadium after him. I don't think it was thrown back.

The staff member was only about half way up the stairs when the kid threw the ball back. People stopped the staff member and told him and he returned to the field.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information