Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    That's more of this series in general. There's a lot of bad blood on both sides. It's not something specific to just AState, it's both sides.

You really have to understand this series to be able to coach in it.

And no, I won't enjoy the L. I will likely be miserable for the next few days because of this. But it will be more at my own school's team for failing to take advantage of the numerous opportunities we had today. It was a good football game. Yes, there were taunts and hits as usual, but nothing borderline criminal like some of the antics in 2014.

Chief.you're a great fan for your school. Good luck the rest of the way.

2. UL Football Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    A lot of things went our way today after the blocked punt. The running game was a disaster, so Jennings had to get it done with his arm. He did just that and avoided mistakes. stAte dropped some passes, a 2 point conversion, threw the pick six. Our defense held enough to get the job done, but all together if you look at the stats, stAte kind of dominated that game. I'm still in awe, but our guys played hard all game and they deserved that one. Well done.
    The zebras costed us a touchdown on a blown foul. We settled for a field goal. Our receiver does not have to get out of the way of the trailing defender.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Chiefsfan, nothing against you bud, but I hate A State. Their teams always behave like morons and always have something dirty up their sleeves So with all due respect, the Red Wolf Gang can kiss my vermillion & white ___!

Enjoy that L
    We behaved the same after the overturn

4. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. A-State

It was a great day to be at Cajun Field. My father-in-law enjoyed the game and was asking me about season tickets(He's a Northwestern State alum).

Glad we got the win, Senior Day makes you realize what we're losing next season and we will have some holes to fill. Our O-line once again struggled to block opposing defenses, it would have been nice to be able to run the ball in the 4th quarter and chew clock. Defensively, we got some big stops on 4th down.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    It was a great day to be at Cajun Field. My father-in-law enjoyed the game and was asking me about season tickets(He's a Northwestern State alum).

Glad we got the win, Senior Day makes you realize what we're losing next season and we will have some holes to fill. Our O-line once again struggled to block opposing defenses, it would have been nice to be able to run the ball in the 4th quarter and chew clock. Defensively, we got some big stops on 4th down.
    That D has really turned it up man!!! Props D!

Did they ring the victory bell?

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    Did they ring the victory bell?
    They did. It could certainly be louder!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    They are gonna appeal at the end of the season
    Any idea how soon after the end of the season we will have an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Chiefsfan, nothing against you bud, but I hate A State. Their teams always behave like morons and always have something dirty up their sleeves So with all due respect, the Red Wolf Gang can kiss my vermillion & white ___!

Enjoy that L
    and you expect them to have class🙄

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    We behaved the same after the overturn
    As we should have You don't act the ___ in the opposing stadium and think our kids will sit there and take it. Did you see what was happening in the South endzone? A State is always a dirty bunch.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    and you expect them to have class🙄
    Oh give me a break Cinderella

At the end of the game it looked like both teams were trying to produce another video!

Arkansas players went right to "Ragin Cajun" on middle of field to celebrate.didn't last long

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    That D has really turned it up man!!! Props D!
    The D has been good all year. Its the offense that has let us down this year but they did what they needed to when it was required.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I was curious about what led to this on the kickoff play. All i saw was Granier repeatedly splamming the Arky State players head into the turf. (something set him off) I'm glad he didnt get tossed. We needed him in this game
    Granier is a very emotional player. He was involved in some sort of altercation on just about every special teams play. That was a crazy situation as I thought they were giving him the boot no doubt.

BTW, did anybody see the kid run into the UL hedges on North Endzone after Ark State kicked the extra point and take the ball and leave? He ran up to the top of the hill and just walked off real cool with the ball. By the time the staff knew what was going on, they had to send someone up the concourse to go stop him but not sure if they ever did.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information