Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    I need someone to explain to me why Kiffin would leave Alabama for a job that isn't a head coaching job, because I'm drawing a blank. More control? More money?
    Maybe he's tired of getting his _____ chewed by Little Nicky on tv or otherwise is tired of working for him. He's also buddies with Coach O. Signs supposedly were he was leaving there anyway-which is why Saban brought Sark in as a (one of many) consultant this year. Maybe he gets a head coaching gig elsewhere but rumors are that's who O has lined up.

Default Re: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    LSU could win or lose, don't care.

But as an observer of the sports sceneAlleva is a glory seeking moron. He wanted miles gone so he could hire someone and get the credit for subsequent success. Then he micromanages the search, and get told thanks but no thanks by a wise Jimbo Fisher. Then he thinks he can wow Herman into taking whatever he offers just cause they are LSU. When Herman's agent does his job and uses a competitor to get his client the best deal, Alleva acts all -fumble- cause someone dared not jump at a chance to coach the mighty tigers. Of course he jumped on Orgeron. He found someone who would do anything to coach the tigers, even work for Alleva. Why did he call him at 5 am? "Watch me make this man jump" that's why. I hope orgeron succeeds only because it's apparently his dream job, and he busted his ___ to get it. But Alleva doesn't deserve it to be a success.
    Lets see now Tallahassee Florida or Baton Rouge Louisiana. Hmmmm where do i want my family to be. But wait Florida has no State income tax. But wait econimy in Florida economy in Louisiana. But wait funding for Florida Schools funding for Louisiana schools. Sounds like a tough decision to me. (Yeah right)

Substitute Austin Texas for Tallahassee and Texas for Florida and you get the same thing.

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Personally, I think Lswho is making mistake. Herman is a good coach but his special appeal is from being a OHIO STATE former coach under Urban meyer. He looks the role but he has Shat the bed in big games ala miles. He is a texas recruiter not a LA recruiter. I may be wrong but I hope he fails miserably. Sorry , that's the LOUISIANA RAGIN CAJUN in me.
    If lsu wanted this guy, they should have taken the advise of Don Coreleone, never let the enemy know what you are thinking, meaning, when lsu let it out he was their choice, he asked for $6M. Now, would you pay a guy, $6M, as a first year coach. Now, Texas being desperate and full of money is doing it. lsu shot themselves in the foot. I like Coaches, I think Coach O is deserving of a chance to coach lsu. I heare he was given only a 1 year contract, is that true?

Now, with limited funds by myself and other Ragin Cajun loyals, I wish I could give more to buy Hud out. I don't like his brand of football, it is Division III in my feeling. I am not criticizing the players, just that our coaching staff is only good for Division III. Watching other college teams, I just can't believe we can win with his style of football. Yesterday's performance was pure GUTS on the PLAYERS PART.
    Congratulations to them for performing with a subpar coaching scheme.

I saw no coaching skills taught. I mean, our defensive backs were playing 10-15 yards back of receivers on critical plays as if they were defending big plays instead of all plays. It is boring football.
    Sorry, for 50 years I have been supporting Bulldogs and Cajuns and will continue, but LA football is so BORING.

Congrats to those fighters who have been screaming to have our Teams referred to as Louisiana or ULL instead of the dreaded Louisiana-Lafayette. The announcer again referred to us a Lafayette. I almost threw my shoe into my TV.

Geaux Cajuns

so will LSU A&M games have subtitles now so people can understand what coach O is saying

5. Default Re: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Wish I didn't pull for Bebe and liked him so much----all the guys I have coached with love him and loved the time that they coached with him of have known him---When you talk with him, he is self confident of his new role and philosophy on life after some struggles----i hate that he is at LSU, but he seems to have a special gift of communication with kids!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Wish I didn't pull for Bebe and liked him so much----all the guys I have coached with love him and loved the time that they coached with him of have known him---When you talk with him, he is self confident of his new role and philosophy on life after some struggles----i hate that he is at LSU, but he seems to have a special gift of communication with kids!!!
    That's the way I feel. He really is a great guy. I don't know how he'll do as the LSU HC. If he succeeds in getting and keeping a great staff, he could do well at LSU. I pity him if he struggles. I want Hud to succeed. But if he doesn't turn things around, I would have liked Coach O to be accessible to us. This ended that.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    This morning, Houston talk radio hosts were laughing at the thought of Kiffin leaving Saban's sideine to join Orgeron in BR. Just shows you the arrogant attitude Tigguh fans have to think he would leave a position on a national championship program who cold match any offer to move to BR.
    Unless he gets a HC job, he is likely to end up at LSU

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18147620

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Unless he gets a HC job, he is likely to end up at LSU

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18147620
    Exactly what I've heard

I know Hud won't be a candidate at UH, but I think we should all hope they pull a head coach away from a school where Hud would be a candidate.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I know Hud won't be a candidate at UH, but I think we should all hope they pull a head coach away from a school where Hud would be a candidate.
    Hud would be a great strength & conditioning coach at UH right?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Hud would be a great strength & conditioning coach at UH right?
    Whitt is at Texas Tech. I'm not sure the state of Texas can handle that much swole.

Lubbock and Houston are pretty far away though.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Would Hud leave for a program like Western Kentucky or North Texas? These would more than likely be the type of programs Houston would choose from IF they go the head coach route. Looking like Todd Orlando and Major Applewhite will not be going to Austin and if that's the case they will be looked at as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Would Hud leave for a program like Western Kentucky or North Texas? These would more than likely be the type of programs Houston would choose from IF they go the head coach route. Looking like Todd Orlando and Major Applewhite will not be going to Austin and if that's the case they will be looked at as well.
    My opinion is yes.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    what about FAU? they fired their coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    what about FAU? they fired their coach.
    They tend to go after defensive guys. IF we win next week and win the bowl game, I think Huds name may pop up at some prgrams when the dominoes fall, but for now its still pretty quiet out there.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information