Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Thought I read a couple of days ago that Miles was likely headed to Purdue to be HC.
    can u imagine they hype if coach O was the coach here? Dude would be cooking a pig in parking lot pregame, then coaching at kickoff.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Hudspeth's stock is so low right now that he'd be lucky to land a job as a coordinator at another G5 school. I seriously doubt he could. It's more likely that Hudspeth's next move will be to a program at the FCS level.

Oiler, you simply do not understand the how college coaching works. Hud can pick up the phone and get a job in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Hudspeth's stock is so low right now that he'd be lucky to land a job as a coordinator at another G5 school. I seriously doubt he could. It's more likely that Hudspeth's next move will be to a program at the FCS level.
    Lol

No

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Personally, I think Lswho is making mistake. Herman is a good coach but his special appeal is from being a OHIO STATE former coach under Urban meyer. He looks the role but he has Shat the bed in big games ala miles. He is a texas recruiter not a LA recruiter. I may be wrong but I hope he fails miserably. Sorry , that's the LOUISIANA RAGIN CAJUN in me.
    You crazy. Herman lost games he should have won. He won games he shouldn't even compete in.

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    "____ the bed in big games?"
    For this UH fan the conference championship game, Florida state, our, and Louisville games all felt pretty big. It sucks to lose him but the baskstabber can coach in big games.
    Go out and backfill Houston's job with PJ Fleck or Jeff Brohm. Y'all will be ok.

Houston still ain't a P5, unfortunately. So coaches will still leave.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    can u imagine they hype if coach O was the coach here? Dude would be cooking a pig in parking lot pregame, then coaching at kickoff.
    I don't know if Coach O would be our pick, but if there was ever a Cajun coach for us, he is the man. He can coach and he can recruit and he would greatly invigorate the Ragin Cajun faithful.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Oiler, you simply do not understand the how college coaching works. Hud can pick up the phone and get a job in five minutes.
    As what?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    As what?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I don't know if Coach O would be our pick, but if there was ever a Cajun coach for us, he is the man. He can coach and he can recruit and he would greatly invigorate the Ragin Cajun faithful.
    If I remember correctly, he approached our admin to gauge interest before Hud was hired and maybe our budget was too low. Of course that was when our coach was making $250k instead of $1 mil per year.

Maybe UH will take hud we can wave his buyout lol

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hud is in an odd state with us right now, but we aren't in a position to do anything but ride it out with him. As for picking up the phone and getting another job. I'll just state that in no way could Hud get a promotion right now. As for Bebe, LSU is going to want to keep him as the DL coach, if he'll stay. He wants to stay in south Louisiana. but the chance at being their HC, while it lasted, might have effected him.

I want Hud to succeed. We don't need the issues of a losing. or .500ish. program. and experimenting with a new coach. Hud is not in an "anamoly" situation right now. He's floundering. I think he can do some serious football soul searching and turn it around. I want our offense itself to go another direction. and consequently help a recruitment of specific system athletes to that offense.

Bebe would be a seriously interesting HC at UL. But it ain't happening. Since he wants to stay in south Louisiana, I see him staying with his $500/$600k salary. and only taking a different position. when or if we are making a HC move in another couple of years.

I think yall are all crazyTexas blitzkrieg and pull Herman and Aranda, leaving LSU with nutskin!

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    I think yall are all crazyTexas blitzkrieg and pull Herman and Aranda, leaving LSU with nutskin!
    Pretty clear he's sending Texas a message. Maybe they've got the tv, radio, and Internet off at the moment

I'm personally just tired of Hud's ego and lack of accountability. He still blames anyone and everyone for his failures as a leader and coach. I'm over it with him.

I'd welcome Coach O with open arms right now.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information