Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Rumor here is either kiffin or applewhite will be oc
    1-Kiffin
    2-Sarkisian

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    1-Kiffin
    2-Sarkisian
    I need someone to explain to me why Kiffin would leave Alabama for a job that isn't a head coaching job, because I'm drawing a blank. More control? More money?

4. Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    I need someone to explain to me why Kiffin would leave Alabama for a job that isn't a head coaching job, because I'm drawing a blank. More control? More money?
    ---Just that Bebe is a very close friend that has worked with him in the past---like he said prior to the A Game--he is more than a football friend!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    LSU is doing it right. Find a top notch OC and let Ed recruit
    And manage.
    I'm surprised they selected O, but I agree with you. If they get a high IQ OC. they could be very dangerous.

I'm not an LSU fan, but I do like Coach O and wish him well.

LSU settled on choice #3. Like McDonald's, I'm lovin' it. I'm sure he's a good guy, but they'll need an interpreter for "Grover".

something about an assisstant coaches wife

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Easier to win in the Big 12 at Texas for better money, instead of being Saban's gimp for however long his contract is with LSU. Ask Jimbo why he turned down a "better" job?
    Herman is a Texas Ex and this is his dream job. My wife and all alumni wwere emailed a letter from the UT AD about the hire to be officially introduced in a press conference tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    1-Kiffin
    2-Sarkisian
    Californians thought Sarkisian drank too much. He would be right at home in Louisiana.

This morning, Houston talk radio hosts were laughing at the thought of Kiffin leaving Saban's sideine to join Orgeron in BR. Just shows you the arrogant attitude Tigguh fans have to think he would leave a position on a national championship program who cold match any offer to move to BR.

Actually, I can't explain it.I'm just delivering info that I was told by someone I trust.

LSU just LSU'ed the hire. They back themselves into impossible corners, settle tremendously, and then they are lauded as "doing it right." O will fail.because he is in an impossible situation. LSU exists in a vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    LSU just LSU'ed the hire. They back themselves into impossible corners, settle tremendously, and then they are lauded as "doing it right." O will fail.because he is in an impossible situation. LSU exists in a vacuum.
    And in the clip i saw, alleva looked like a moron doing it. Talked in circles and babbled. Idk the circumstances of some of the other coaches in the country, but the search seemed to be pretty narrow. It was either A, B or C.

Default Re: Herman to LSU??? . Not

LSU could win or lose, don't care.

But as an observer of the sports sceneAlleva is a glory seeking moron. He wanted miles gone so he could hire someone and get the credit for subsequent success. Then he micromanages the search, and get told thanks but no thanks by a wise Jimbo Fisher. Then he thinks he can wow Herman into taking whatever he offers just cause they are LSU. When Herman's agent does his job and uses a competitor to get his client the best deal, Alleva acts all -fumble- cause someone dared not jump at a chance to coach the mighty tigers. Of course he jumped on Orgeron. He found someone who would do anything to coach the tigers, even work for Alleva. Why did he call him at 5 am? "Watch me make this man jump" that's why. I hope orgeron succeeds only because it's apparently his dream job, and he busted his ___ to get it. But Alleva doesn't deserve it to be a success.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information