Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I'm personally just tired of Hud's ego and lack of accountability. He still blames anyone and everyone for his failures as a leader and coach. I'm over it with him.

I'd welcome Coach O with open arms right now.
    Hell yes!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I'm personally just tired of Hud's ego and lack of accountability. He still blames anyone and everyone for his failures as a leader and coach. I'm over it with him.

I'd welcome Coach O with open arms right now.
    That's how you "feel". Feelings are important in a fan/support system. But some other things are going to have to line up before we pull the trigger on Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    I think yall are all crazyTexas blitzkrieg and pull Herman and Aranda, leaving LSU with nutskin!
    Texas is in the Big XII. Hard for me to picture a coach taking a Big XII job over an SEC job.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Texas is in the Big XII. Hard for me to picture a coach taking a Big XII job over an SEC job.
    Texas can pay whatever they want. And they've won national championships. Personally, I'd rather coach at Texas over any school in the SEC. The SEC has 6 or 7 programs whose alumni/boosters think should compete year in and year out for a national championship. If Clemson and Louisville can be in the mention, there's no excuse why Texas isn't in that hunt. Texas needs to stop _____footing around and get a top notch championship coach.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Texas can pay whatever they want. And they've won national championships. Personally, I'd rather coach at Texas over any school in the SEC. The SEC has 6 or 7 programs whose alumni/boosters think should compete year in and year out for a national championship. If Clemson and Louisville can be in the mention, there's no excuse why Texas isn't in that hunt. Texas needs to stop _____footing around and get a top notch championship coach.
    They tought they did in hiring Strong. How'd that go? Texas has been the best job forever and yet somehow the results don't come close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    They tought they did in hiring Strong. How'd that go? Texas has been the best job forever and yet somehow the results don't come close to that.
    True. But many of the SEC "best" have also struggled to find the golden goose coach. If I were the AD at Texas, I'd double down on getting the absolutely best football HC mind money can hire.

I don't think most Texas fans realized exactly how bare the cupboard was left in Mack Brown's last years. It was a bigger rebuild than they thought, but they're not willing to put in the time. Charlie Strong is a good coach, and one I'd kill to have here. But he didn't have the instant success they wanted so he'll be looking for a job this year or next depending on when they find the next guy. His successor will probably face the same kind of end. The only way they'd find the guy they want and have that instant success is if they'd pull Saban or Urban Meyer, a guy with the skins on the wall to walk in and pull the #1 recruiting class out the gate, and I don't think either one of them are looking to leave their current job.

8. Default Re: Herman to LSU???

and frankly i care about texas or lsu because? hope they both go on a prolonged drought of wins.

and frankly i care about texas or lsu because? hope they both go on a prolonged drought of wins.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Because you've never seen a RP thread you're capable of ignoring. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Texas has more revenue than any other program in the NCAA, including Notre Dame, Michigan or Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Texas has more revenue than any other program in the NCAA, including Notre Dame, Michigan or Alabama.
    This. They are the biggest program in the nation

Easier to win in the Big 12 at Texas for better money, instead of being Saban's gimp for however long his contract is with LSU. Ask Jimbo why he turned down a "better" job?

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    "____ the bed in big games?"
    For this UH fan the conference championship game, Florida state, our, and Louisville games all felt pretty big. It sucks to lose him but the baskstabber can coach in big games.
    Yep, agreed. In the biggest games, his team have performed well.

15. UL Football Re: Herman to LSU???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They run in the red T, regardless of revenue you have to run in the black at some point, or not, but they can pay more than anyone else, but do they?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information