Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Herman to LSU??? . Not

Default Herman to LSU??? . Not

A deal in place for Tom Herman to be the next HC at LSU. Let's play the what if factor. Who gets the Texas job? Do Ole Miss & Mississippi St look for new coaches? Is Baylor a fit for Les Miles? Is this the year Mark Hudspeth finally leave's Louisiana Ragin Cajuns for a bigger job and better conference maybe University of Houston??? Charlie Strong next stop would be? Will Art Briles coach again? Is Major Applewhite the next hottest coach on the market. Coach Ed O will be the next HC at?????

Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Coach hud leaves for a bigger job?? 😂😂
    I wish

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    A deal in place for Tom Herman to be the next HC at LSU. Let's play the what if factor. Who gets the Texas job? Do Ole Miss & Mississippi St look for new coaches? Is Baylor a fit for Les Miles? Is this the year Mark Hudspeth finally leave's Louisiana Ragin Cajuns for a bigger job and better conference maybe University of Houston??? Charlie Strong next stop would be? Will Art Briles coach again? Is Major Applewhite the next hottest coach on the market. Coach Ed O will be the next HC at?????
    Hud is lucky he's got a long term deal.

Personally, I think Lswho is making mistake. Herman is a good coach but his special appeal is from being a OHIO STATE former coach under Urban meyer. He looks the role but he has Shat the bed in big games ala miles. He is a texas recruiter not a LA recruiter. I may be wrong but I hope he fails miserably. Sorry , that's the LOUISIANA RAGIN CAJUN in me.

And Hud lucky to have a JOB now !!! If he does leave and were not burdened by his contract were better off.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Personally, I think Lswho is making mistake. Herman is a good coach but his special appeal is from being a OHIO STATE former coach under Urban meyer. He looks the role but he has Shat the bed in big games ala miles. He is a texas recruiter not a LA recruiter. I may be wrong but I hope he fails miserably. Sorry , that's the LOUISIANA RAGIN CAJUN in me.
    "____ the bed in big games?"
    For this UH fan the conference championship game, Florida state, our, and Louisville games all felt pretty big. It sucks to lose him but the baskstabber can coach in big games.

7. Default

8. Default Re: Herman to LSU???

Hud can go, coach O a Ragin Cajun.

Only question would be if rcaf willing to bill hud leaving and O coming?

This feels like Herman's agent leaking news to get Texas involved. He knows his bread has been buttered in the Lone Star state, and I think he'd like to stay there if everything else is equal. I think it'd be a good hire for LSU if he ends up there, though.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    He will have zero problems locking up Louisana, plus big in Texas

12. Default Re: Herman to LSU???

The LSU program is in a lot better shape than Texas. It's a better job.

Could be move to get UT to expedite the process

Strong stays at Texas. No. Maybe. No. Ask that after next season. Probably. Possibly. No telling.

Thought I read a couple of days ago that Miles was likely headed to Purdue to be HC.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information