Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Clip Eagles For 33-26 Victory

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Clip Eagles For 33-26 Victory

Anthony Jennings completed 17 of 28 passes and added 96 yards rushing with a touchdown as the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns scored 17 unanswered points and recorded a 33-26 victory over Georgia Southern in a nationally-televised game on Thursday at Paulson Stadium.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Clip Eagles For 33-26 Victory

Where was that offensive game plan all year long? I feel as though I've been robbed of a football season, since I now what could of been.

Very unfortunate for JD on that fumble to not get another shot. If Ray could pass at all he'd be extremely dangerous.

How you know he can't pass, Bick?

Incorporate a few roll outs and he'd easily hit a crossing pattern, bubble screens, etc

Once the legs are respected, WR's tend to become more wide open. We got plenty of yrs to work on the throwing, keep getting those legs in the gameexperience will only help.

FYI
    -Ray is a lot bigger, faster, and stronger than our coaching staff had us believing. Always said he's too small, runs good, but needs work. Looked like one of the best athletes on the field last night (aside from a healthy McGuire)

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    How you know he can't pass, Bick?

Incorporate a few roll outs and he'd easily hit a crossing pattern, bubble screens, etc

Once the legs are respected, WR's tend to become more wide open. We got plenty of yrs to work on the throwing, keep getting those legs in the gameexperience will only help.

FYI
    -Ray is a lot bigger, faster, and stronger than our coaching staff had us believing. Always said he's too small, runs good, but needs work. Looked like one of the best athletes on the field last night (aside from a healthy McGuire)
    Bicky knows everything. Serious throw I watched a controlled scrimmage in August working on pass plays. He could not hit wide open receivers on short routes. In the middle of the series they pulled him and put in gunner who drove it down the field throwing it.

I say use him how ga so uses their 2 starters that were out. You can put in an entire triple option package for him and split time with your passer.

Ahh crap he's back to speaking in third person.

Thread Information