Thread: Louisiana Cruises By LSU Alexandria, 101-55

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Cruises By LSU Alexandria, 101-55

Simone Fields recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns women's basketball team defeated LSU Alexandria 101-55 in an exhibition game on Monday at Blackham Coliseum.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Louisiana Cruises By LSU Alexandria, 101-55

The girls looked good, especially with Broadhead playing so many different combinations. We definitely have more shooters this year and lots of ball handlers. Should be fun. Wife and I plan to make most of their games.

3. UL Basketball Re: Louisiana Cruises By LSU Alexandria, 101-55

And this gentlemen is how a div one team is supposed to beat a non div one team.

I will make most of their home games. I do wish that both he and Bobby Big Fish would schedule better OOC competition. At least Garry's team usually beats the bad teams they play. He is still a long way from really competing for a conference title, though.

5. UL Basketball Re: Louisiana Cruises By LSU Alexandria, 101-55

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I will make most of their home games. I do wish that both he and Bobby Big Fish would schedule better OOC competition. At least Garry's team usually beats the bad teams they play. He is still a long way from really competing for a conference title, though.
    Yes indeed VO, but I did give Gary a pass on his first thee seasons. So now I am holding him accountable, and as for scheduling that is on FarmerBROWN to a large degree. He gives Brodhead a budget to bring in OC teams. BigFish is in a slightly different position, he refuses to aid in generating money for even one decent OC game.

I thought the newcomers looked good, especially the post player from Shreveport, Brittney Myles. Wanted to see how Cooper looked, but she was out with a wrist injury. Also, did Alex Weeks play last night? We left at halftime.

I know Ms. Fields will be our primary player in the blocks, but she's on 6', and IMO, our biggest weakness has been lack of height. 6'2"Myles, 6'3"Cooper and 6'4"Weeks need to be effective and produce if we have any hope of winning conference. It looks like Gary has the shooters! I spoke to him during the LT golf fund raiser tourney and he said he players that can score the ball. Based on what I saw last night (50 point first half), he was spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I thought the newcomers looked good, especially the post player from Shreveport, Brittney Myles. Wanted to see how Cooper looked, but she was out with a wrist injury. Also, did Alex Weeks play last night? We left at halftime.

I know Ms. Fields will be our primary player in the blocks, but she's on 6', and IMO, our biggest weakness has been lack of height. 6'2"Myles, 6'3"Cooper and 6'4"Weeks need to be effective and produce if we have any hope of winning conference. It looks like Gary has the shooters! I spoke to him during the LT golf fund raiser tourney and he said he players that can score the ball. Based on what I saw last night (50 point first half), he was spot on.
    Rick, I am not too concerned inside. UTA has a fairly good 6'5" girl, but our 6' posts are competitive for the most part . The teams that we can't compete with in conference are beating us with 5'10" guards that are quick enough to guard our midget guards, even the good ones we graduated last year. Garry needs to find some true guards with size if he wants to win a conference title.

Thread Information