Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LA Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

UL Football LA Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2016...ate-games.aspx

11/19 - Louisiana at UGA, 11AM, SECN+/WatchESPN
    11/26 - Ark St at Louisiana, 11AM, American Sports Network/ESPN3

Default Re: Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

You have got to be kidding me!

This will go down as the most effed up home schedule in school history.

A usually good rivalry may have just became the least attended game of the year. Morning kick, Thanksgiving weekend, a poor football team. I'll still be there though for my first game in 2 years, but I may not have much company.

Can anyone see the benefit of this American Sports Network?

4. Default Re: Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

It's killing us.

The Arkansas State game is on ESPN3 - why does that need to be an 11AM kickoff? If it's not going to be on national tv at least give us a chance to tailgate. The UGA game is almost just as bad. The primetime slot for that network went to Auburn going up against an FCS team.

Edit: Just noticed Ark State is on American Sports Network. Might as well have just let it be only on ESPN3. We lose more than we gain at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by t-bootz View Post
    ...The UGA game is almost just as bad. The primetime slot for that network went to Auburn going up against an FCS team.
    It's sad that that game against an FCS opponent might be more competitive...

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

____ing bull____

____ it. Not worth the trouble

Didn't Farmer say in an interview a while back that we had the choice to deny the time IF we told them by a certain date or something like that?? I remember during the Boise game we at least had the choice between 2:30 or 11.

6k and I won't be one of them!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

3 of the 6 home games are not tailgatable.

____ you farmer

____ you

And ____ the suck belt

I'm sure the ____ty attendance will just be blamed on the ____yy oilfield economy

11. Default Re: Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

The silver lining of these awful scheduling efforts is, it will probably end up being the catalyst for him not getting renewed next July.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The silver lining of these awful scheduling efforts is, it will probably end up being the catalyst for him not getting renewed next July.
    We can only hope

I love the 11:00 kickoff! Let's hurry up and get this season over. We need 1 of 2 things to append before next season. 1 is we start getting better players, or 2 we get better coaches to be able to win with current players. If this doesn't happen we will be heading into our 3rd straight season with a 4-8 record!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I don't know if we are that lucky.

15. Default Re: Gametimes, TV Listings Announced For Georgia, Arkansas State Games

Quote Originally Posted by bmverret View Post
    I don't know if we are that lucky.
    I can't prove it, and I know I can't use anyone's name.. But count me in the camp that is predicting Farmer's time is up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information