Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

1. Ragin' Cajuns Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Stanley Limoh and Courtney Musgrove each claimed their respective races and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's cross country team claimed the team title at the Choctaw Open on Saturday at Choctaw Trails._

2. Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Did they ring the victory bell? They should

3. Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

They have run a long way in a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Did they ring the victory bell? They should
    The Men's Cross Country team might be the only Fall sport with a realistic shot at Top 3 finish in the Sunbelt this season.

Let that sink in.

5. Track & Field Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Ring the bell, Lord knows we need to because it will be used so infrequently this fall.

Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

I do wish our own SID would use actual pictures from the races he/she is writing about. Makes us continue to look incompetent.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I do wish our own SID would use actual pictures from the races he/she is writing about. Makes us continue to look incompetent.
    That is because we ARE continuing to be incompetent.

8. Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Years ago I would go photograph XC meets.

I never saw a school photographer.

Obviously they do take pictures at some point, but it seems to me a team of this calibre deserves fuller coverage.

Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Out of sight, out of mind! Coverage raises expectations. Expectations bring extra eyes. Extra eyes brings extra fan dialogue. Loose lips sank ships.
    But if no one knows, no one expects. Status quo stays.

Love what the team is achieving thus far. Arlington will be a tall hill to climb come conference. Hope we pull it off.

11. Default Re: Limoh, Musgrove Claim Individual Titles; Cajuns Claim Men's Crown At Choctaw Ope

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Love what the team is achieving thus far.
    I am rather amazed and proud for these hard workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I am rather amazed and proud for these hard workers.
    My comment was meant to describe why in fact there was no coverage.

Awesome pics. Now here is a guy who would give them coverage.

Maybe he should be our new SID.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information