Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    If RPers would put in as much effect in getting into a better conference instead of insulting each other, we would be in the SEC tomorrow!

Watching the water boy laughing at "We suck again"!
    RPers have put in the effort on all fronts. We aren't keeping UL from getting into another conference.

2. Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    RPers have put in the effort on all fronts. We aren't keeping UL from getting into another conference.
    For some reason "Not keeping from" made me imagine Hud's OC saying "Our quitting to throw deep is not what's keeping us out of the end zone"

3. UL Football Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

The middle of the field, is off limits to Jennings short, medium, or long. Corners can cheat on all those out routes.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The middle of the field, is off limits to Jennings short, medium, or long. Corners can cheat on all those out routes.
    That's what happened against App State. The "not going deep in the playbook" was mostly cutting Jennings off from supposed high risk passes. Dumber than dumb. Our coaches just might start realizing that losing a game with no turnovers, and no scoring. is still losing the game. Hud doesn't want to admit that what he really needs is a hero 18-23 years old to step in and out athlete 11 other athletes. That isn't what FBS football is all about. If you even sniff you have a weakness somewhere in the system. you don't try to simplify. you have to compensate for it with a clever mind. And if you do have some great athletes, you have to give them more rope to risk up and overcome. You must accept. that with that higher risk. will come some failure. But uninteresting failure will never keep anyone in a job. or in the good graces of the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    If RPers would put in as much effect in getting into a better conference instead of insulting each other, we would be in the SEC tomorrow!

Watching the water boy laughing at "We suck again"!
    I don't know about that, there have been a number of people calling out Farmer and Savoie before the Steve Hale meltdown on this board. You know them as the faceless buffoons. They were sticking their necks out before the Tigue debacle, maybe you just weren't paying attention until that incident?

6. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

About the only thing more we could do T, is to withdraw all support for UL sports. Maybe that is the only option, but not a practical one.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    About the only thing more we could do T, is to withdraw all support for UL sports. Maybe that is the only option, but not a practical one.
    Not practical for UL, perhaps, but certainly practical for me. I have given a time line and a set of expectations to RCAF; if my expectations are not met within my timeline, my financial support stops.

Iz aint mah responsibilty to put butts in da seats.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    "Hudspeth pinpointed “confidence” as an issue for the Cajuns following Wednesday’s loss, which was the third in a row for now 2-4 UL.

“That’s the thing that I think we’re lacking as much as anything right now,” he said."

Wait a minute.I think HUD is on to something. Question is, what are they lacking confidence in, coach???
    Funny thing is that HUD was talking in the pregame about how much confidence this team had in them and why he thought they were going to turn it around. Amazing how these things can change?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information