Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Yep.that's just about how it would go

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Yep.that's just about how it would go
    BAW GAWD!!! BAW GAWD!!! AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, THAT POSTER IS BROKEN IN HALF.

Default Re: Advertiser Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I agree. He owned up to the fact that it was a dumb decision and he said its not the player's fault. Not sure what you guys are expecting him to say.
    I ____ed up and I quit

Anything short of that and the geniuses on this board will be left licking their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    I ____ed up and I quit

Anything short of that and the geniuses on this board will be left licking their balls.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I don't see what you guys are seeing Hudspeth said the coaches put Williams in a bad spot.

What's laughable is that Hudspeth thinks his teams "used to look like" App St. Let me tell you guys something, even Hudspeth's best team (who got lit up by every team they played worth a damn) could only DREAM of going up to Knoxville and outplaying a nationally ranked team, and McNeese _____ slapped Nicholls. Guess we'd beat UGA. We'll get our chance.

No team we've ever had under Hud has been anywhere near what App St is.
    Yeah, about the Vols. They needed a miracle pass to defeat UGA that escaped Nichols just a week before. Then again App got ______ slapped by Miami.

You can't draw any conclusions from a couple of games. You can draw lots of conclusions from a 2/4 team. None good

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    First off. You need to bone up on your Math skills. It was not four games later. Looks like you forgot to carry the one. Yet another example where you are wrong. Secondly, any team that goes 7-1 in the SEC is a powerhouse. Tennessee will be lucky to duplicate that record. Feel free to disagree but both UL and AppSt snacked defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Mark Hudspeth lost the Florida game because he played not to lose in regulation. Had he been agressive in the last two offensive possessions he might have that win

7. Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Whether it was 50-0, or 24-23, that game shows up as an L.
    Thinking like that is what causes coaches to fix things that didn't need fixing and break things that didn't need breaking.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If Hudspeth lost to an FCS school, you guys would indict his entire career. Florida should never ever ever lose to an FCS school. That loss showed how retarded the head coach was. Retarded enough to almost lose to Mark Hudspeth.

That year, everyone said Florida was fools gold. And they were. The schedule was a lot fluffier than it looks on paper.

Keep focusing on irrelevant details; that's what losers do. The point is, Hudspeth has never had a team that could compete with the 2016 Vols.
    Do you ever admit you just made a mistake?

And then move on.

PLEASE don't call me a loser . I can't take the abuse.

I think any coach worth his salt will do everything in their power to ensure that his team is prepared for the opponent they will be playingregardless of who they are because teams will have bad and good days. And.like you said.a P5 team that loses to a team like ULm.probably isn't very good.so why wouldn't the s
    You didn't answer my question. Will Nick Saban prepare for ULM, the same as LSU?

You can't look at a one loss Bama, or any other teams for that matter, in a vacuum. If two P5 teams that are conference champions and they have one loss, i think the selection committee will rank Bama below any other P5 conference champ if BAMA's loss is to a G5 school and the one loss of the other P5 champ is to another P5.
    Do you have any concrete examples? There are concrete examples of an SEC team jumping over other teams just for winning the SEC title. An SEC champion with a G5 loss, would jump over P5 teams with no G5 losses. You can take that to the bank.

And.like you said.a P5 team that loses to a team like ULM.probably isn't very good.so why would the selection committee award the team with a playoff birth?
    Where did I say that? You gals in the stenno pool are getting lazy. Gonna have to whip ya'll into shape.

BTW.it is eay to keep up with your way of thinking. You should save that crap for other people.
    You should save that poor grammar and misspelling for other people.cause I already know how thick headed you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thinking like that is what causes coaches to fix things that didn't need fixing and break things that didn't need breaking.
    We have a coach who doesn't fix anything after 50-0. Competition in major college football and even the NFL is cut throat. Losses, even ones that are so close, can still affect careers. Ask Dennis Erickson.

12. Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    We have a coach who doesn't fix anything after 50-0. Competition in major college football and even the NFL is cut throat. Losses, even ones that are so close, can still affect careers. Ask Dennis Erickson.
    Not all losses are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not all losses are the same.
    That's true because coaches are saved from termination all the time because they just had a bit of tough luck. And then you wake up and realize that they don't really care if you barely lost, or got blown out. Results are results.

Would you say the same about wins? Is a bare win different from a complete blowout? The main metric all coaches are judged by is.survey says.wins and losses. Not blowouts, lucky wins, moral victories, complete embarrassments, and bad days? Or do they just go by their record?

42-28.4-0 bowls 2 almost P5 wins 1 shared conference title
    26-17.1-0 bowls 1 almost P5 win 0 conference titles

Headed in different directions currently? Yes.Scott Satterfield the next nick saban? I doubt it.let's see what happens when he loses Taylor Lamb.

And for the record I don't put stock in moral victories and that's exactly what App "hanging" with Tennessee was.a loss

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    42-28.4-0 bowls 2 almost P5 wins 1 shared conference title
    26-17.1-0 bowls 1 almost P5 win 0 conference titles

Headed in different directions currently? Yes.Scott Satterfield the next nick saban? I doubt it.let's see what happens when he loses Taylor Lamb.

And fir the record I don't put stock in moral victories and that's exactly what App "hanging" with Tennessee was.a loss
    damn hark is it ok if i call you google hark from now on

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information