Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. App State

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. App State

I feel bad for Eli. You can tell the poor guy is not health and they just run him out there like an old mule and pound him up the middle like he is 250 lbs. Its hard to watch.

And please show the GENIUS that called the play where we have Gabe ____ing Fuselier at QB in the wildcat and you have YOUR BEST PLAYER throwing blocks????? The guy is not 100% and you got him taking out linebackers? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    We suck. Plain and simple. Stick a fork in this team they are done. The zenith of this team was the last New Orleans bowl win. Down hill ever since. No discipline no plan no spark no nothing. Parking was real easy though. No lines in bathrooms or concession either. I guess a winning football team was nice while it lasted.
    Yep and wasting the talents of Eli and Peters. Next year will be more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    I feel bad for Eli. You can tell the poor guy is not health and they just run him out there like an old mule and pound him up the middle like he is 250 lbs. Its hard to watch.
    I watched from home last night, because I'm not a masochist. Several times McGuire would be motioning to the sidelines to come out.and no one came in. I honestly think Hud's ENTIRE game plan was uptempo offense cause App State likes to sub in on defense. That's it. Nothing more than were going uptempo. No trying to take advantage of App State's weaknesses. No difference in offensive game plan whatsoever. Same on the defense. On both sides of the ball we have generic, rudimentary play books and we rely on athletes to just.umm.athlete.

On the flip side.Scott Satterfield.who should not be at App State one more day. The man is an extremely solid coach who is motivated and knows how to wring every last inch from his players. He should have a P5 job.already. On ESPN 2, the announcers were talking about how much App State runs the ball and that is going to be their main focus. First play from scrimmage.long bomb. And it worked.because we can't cover a wet fart. Anyone watching a millisecond of film on our team over the last 3-4 years knows our passing defense is weaker than a kitten.

We need a change. Hud has lost this team. Hud has lost this fanbase. Will we get a change? Time will tell. What a catastrophic career path. Incredible turn around in 2011 that no one saw coming. Slight decline in 2012. Another decline in 2013. More decline in 2014. Huge drop-off in 2015. Salting the Earth in 2016. Everyone who thinks Hud is going to right the ship.you are wrong. This is the ____ing ship.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Isn't Hud's record like 2-10 as of late? With the teams and conference we play, this is absolutely embarrassing.
    No. We closed with 4 losses proceeded by two wins last year. So last 12 games, 4-8, last 10 games 2-8. 6-16 since start of '15 season. Sucks any way.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    On the flip side.Scott Satterfield.who should not be at App State one more day. The man is an extremely solid coach who is motivated and knows how to wring every last inch from his players. He should have a P5 job.already. On ESPN 2, the announcers were talking about how much App State runs the ball and that is going to be their main focus. First play from scrimmage.long bomb. And it worked.because we can't cover a wet fart. Anyone watching a millisecond of film on our team over the last 3-4 years knows our passing defense is weaker than a kitten.
    Don't understand why he doesn't get more buzz. 2014 he figured out how decimated the AState defensive line was and he pounded the ball between the tackles and did it at times no huddle. We were up 20-6 in the first half and I turned to my son and said, they are going to beat us, he said, they are going to stomp our ___. 30 minutes later we are down 17 and it took a crazy Fredi Knighten rally to only lose by 5. After that everyone tried it and NMSU was the only game we won rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not IMO. We sucked. Good for you. You can laud App State. That's not going to do a damn thing to improve us. All that ever matters is what Cajuns do. As a fan I don't care whatever going on with my opponent. Again good, bad, it doesn't matter to me. Apparently you enjoy seeing the other team excel.
    Holy ____. I'm just seeing this. Yeah, that's it pal. I love seeing the other team excel? All coming from a congrats to them for playing a better game than we did last night? They played well and they deserved to win. I've got a news flash for you Cronkite, NOTHING that is said here is going to directly improve us so I don't even know the basis of your argument.

Our gameplan was ____ and we were unprepared to say the least. We played terrible and were unwilling to take it to a team that was a double digit favorite on the road. I've already stated that ad nauseum so I didn't think it needed to be restated time and time again. Move on now.

And he did not know the ACT scores were being fixed?
    Right!

HUD no cheat.HUD no win!

Anybody seen Saunders? Hud's looking for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkstfan View Post
    Don't understand why he doesn't get more buzz. 2014 he figured out how decimated the AState defensive line was and he pounded the ball between the tackles and did it at times no huddle. We were up 20-6 in the first half and I turned to my son and said, they are going to beat us, he said, they are going to stomp our ___. 30 minutes later we are down 17 and it took a crazy Fredi Knighten rally to only lose by 5. After that everyone tried it and NMSU was the only game we won rest of the way.
    He played for and learned the game from long time App coach Jerry Moore. The school has a long established winning tradition, regardless of the level. There's just not a great deal of difference between the good Southern Conference teams and all the teams in the Sunbelt. Yes, there are exceptions to that, but its a generalized statement. It would take, as I understand it, a great deal of money to lure SS from App. He's got a great situation as most of the athletic attention and money gets poured into football. It is a football first school. And they have a very impressive (for a smaller school) legacy of winning. Inside the locker room is an old sign hung above the door. The team takes it with them when they travel.cut out in the shape of the state of NC "Today I give my all for Appalachian State." Tradition trumps rope.whether you're holding on to it or not.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29

Thread Information