Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. App State

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. App State

App St is trending at #5 on Twitter. Way to go HUD

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    No matter what this is my school it has been for over 30 yrs. I've been through good times and bad times I've traveled from central America when I was in the military to see my team. Unfortunately some people on this board sound like wal mart lsu a&m fans.
    Cut the ____ Bill. The fans, no matter how blistering ____ed off they get, deserve to blast this mud skipper coach.

Look, everyone knows what the hell is going on.......... Past Players.... Current RCAF and Past RCAF like me who will not contribute until Farmer and Hudspeth are gone...... Be realistic..... Mississippi ties and past regressions..... need to go. We need to make a change in AD and Head Football Coach..... This is completely embarrassing. How long do we put up with this crap and YEA, You say stop with the REBOWE stuff, then what is your freaking solution...... or freaking plan....

No matter what this is my school it has been for over 30 yrs. I've been through good times and bad times I've traveled from central America when I was in the military to see my team. Unfortunately some people on this board sound like wal mart lsu a&m fans.
    Not really. You see we'd have to actually be competitive for that. No one here is complaining about having a winning record every year. This is simply about putting a competitive team on the field and coaches that knows how to coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    No....but as soon as I posted that I got proven wrong multiple times. I was watching Jennings leave the pocket early but didn't take long for that to change.

But hey I like the uniforms....kind of.....
    There is a difference between building a program and maintaining a program and getting it
    To the next level. We've obviously hit the peak

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    Could the same be said for some other positions? Something is wrong in the overall program.

I think it is time for new leadership. Thank you Coach Hud for your service. NEXT!!!!
    I tend to think so based friends who are PhD level.
    My buddy close to program said The new W&C coach doesn't believe in Olympic Lifting. My PhD buddy said every weights and conditioning coach worth his salt believes in Olympic lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Tighter shirt?
    New Reebok shirt idea. Pump those sleeves tight as you want. Going to church, just a few pumps. Going to the gym, pump the living ____ out of it.

8. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. App State

So Hud volunteered his conversation with a player on the my fault conversation. Yes an unasked question and he threw the kid under the bus.

What a complete ____ show. We look bad in every aspect of the game, except maybe punting

Just think according to Coach Scamhud we are just two overtimes and now only down 24-0 at halftime away from being in the top 25....Oh yes, Dear Tim Buckley, we did not have 4 consecutive 9-4 seasons....if that were true how do you explain Coach Tighter Shirt's 20-27 coaching record at ULL

Sir thank you for your service! It's an in game thread....probably a little more critical than usual...love my Cajuns but my gosh this is a rough game even watching the Cajuns for all these years

But the problem is we are RCAF trapped. What if we want to continue to see baseball and softball funded well. My understanding is that the ticket sales go into the general fund. At most schools football helps fund other sports. At this school the football coach experienced a little success so we gave him too much of our overall coaches Salary.

I want to see baseball and softball succeed but I no longer care about football or men's basketball. We have a great coach for women's basketball, softball and baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    He will blame it on somebody else. Who will he throw under the bus tonight?
    Stevie...

I don't understand "Stevie"

Had to send my kid to bed, couldn't let her watch this child abuse

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information