Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back'

1. UL Football Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back'

Anthony Jennings was pulled in loss at New Mexico State, but remains UL starting quarterback

Default Re: Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back'

Coach maybe you should spend less time worrying what Bicky, Z, MAT, Crazy and the boys say on the message board and spend more time game planning and figuring out how to use all those weapons on offense that are going to waste.

3. UL Football Re: Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back'

Yeah, I bet Jennings felt all those internet barbs a lot more than his head coach tossing him under the bus.

I will give Les a lot of credit, he never let the players take the blame for his poor coaching decisions, even when they should at times. Hud on the other hand never saw a person that was not more to blame than himself, including internet buffoons.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hud threw Jennings under the bus. He threw the OL under the bus. He threw fans under the bus. That bus you're driving, Hud, has got an awfully bumpy ride. I suggest "you" steer it better.

How lame is it to pull a QB. post game tell everyone that you wouldn't have put him back in if it wasn't for Nixon's injury. but then go pretending Jennings' issue is Internet haters.

Get it straight. Hud. this site's "haters" don't blame Jennings. We blame you. And it isn't "hate". It is love of the university. and disdain for those that keep failing it. Get that straight! And improve your coaching!

This offense is about to get even more vanilla than we have seen so far this season.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    This offense is about to get even more vanilla than we have seen so far this season.
    Hud just doesn't understand the making of good ice cream. It isn't the choice of flavor that's turning away customers. It's the fact he doesn't make good ice cream. If he isn't blaming the bowl, he's blaming the spoon. Ultimately, you just start calling the customers "haters".

7. Default Re: Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back'

Hey Tim, can you write an article that doesn't involve RP? Lazy bum.

"We have offensive linemen that miss blocks all the time, but I don't see the haters on the message boards ripping those guys for missing two or three blocks in a game."

Coach, you need to tell your GA and the others you have reading RP to pay attention better. We criticize any position group that isn't prepared to play. As does every fanbase in the world.

Coach, you seem to spend more time worrying about what fans think than managing the chaos that you've allowed into the locker room. Maybe Coach, just maybe, you should leave the banter to the fans. And by the way, Coach, I don't recall a single negative thing said about Jennings here on RP. What I do remember, is the educated among our fanbase, questioning YOUR DUMBASS DECISION to handle him the way you did, COACH.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Hey Tim, can you write an article that doesn't involve RP? Lazy bum.

"We have offensive linemen that miss blocks all the time, but I don't see the haters on the message boards ripping those guys for missing two or three blocks in a game."

Coach, you need to tell your GA and the others you have reading RP to pay attention better. We criticize any position group that isn't prepared to play. As does every fanbase in the world.

Coach, you seem to spend more time worrying about what fans think than managing the chaos that you've allowed into the locker room. Maybe Coach, just maybe, you should leave the banter to the fans. And by the way, Coach, I don't recall a single negative thing said about Jennings here on RP. What I do remember, is the educated among our fanbase, questioning YOUR DUMBASS DECISION to handle him the way you did, COACH.

Well said. And here's another piece of advice coach since you're listening. When you're 2-7 in your last 9 games against mostly inferior opponents, you're gonna hear about it. Win and you can keep micromanaging all your coaches and wear the tightest shirts you want

How is Hud going to get on fans for giving Jennings ____ when he's the one who threw Jennings under the bus? Christ. Grow up, dude

Hud: Jennings only was back in the game bc Nixon got hurt
    Hud: we have got to take care of the ball more
    Hud: we are going to have to re-evaluate what we do on offense
    Hud: how dare people criticize Jennings?

Not to mention when jennings got back in the game in OT he made a touchdown worthy throw that was dropped by the WR

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Hud threw Jennings under the bus. He threw the OL under the bus. He threw fans under the bus. That bus you're driving, Hud, has got an awfully bumpy ride. I suggest "you" steer it better.

How lame is it to pull a QB. post game tell everyone that you wouldn't have put him back in if it wasn't for Nixon's injury. but then go pretending Jennings' issue is Internet haters.

Get it straight. Hud. this site's "haters" don't blame Jennings. We blame you. And it isn't "hate". It is love of the university. and disdain for those that keep failing it. Get that straight! And improve your coaching!
    Agree 1000%

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Coach maybe you should spend less time worrying what Bicky, Z, MAT, Crazy and the boys say on the message board and spend more time game planning and figuring out how to use all those weapons on offense that are going to waste.
    Thanks for the shout out, I thought you had been ignoring me

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hudspeth expects UL QB Jennings to 'come roaring back Really? Hes all you got now Coach, he better come roaring back.

Faceless Buffoon

He doesn't expound on his reasoning either. He just says what we all want to hear.

"We need more turnovers." "Yeah!!! Hold the rope!!!"

"We need to score early more." "Alright. Geaux Hud!!!"

"We are going to start the defense from scratch." "Sure, whatever Hud."

"Anthony Jennings is going to come roaring back." "What's the fishing forecast looking like this weekend."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information