Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    141 days if the opener is a home game at the Tigue on Feb. 17thabout 4.5 months. They will have to put a crew in each one of those holes and don't let them out until their job is completed, (in those holes).
    Comment straight from the jobsite, "This job wouldn't be past half complete if certain people wouldn't have drug their feet". We all know who those people are and it's nobody in the baseball program.

2. Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    As an addendum, the clubhouse will be inaccessible until all construction work is completed. Until then, I would assume baseball will probably continue to work out of the Cox center.
    I am not totally sure, but it looked like the baseballers are using the old football training room for coaches offices and I am not sure about the rest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Comment straight from the jobsite, "This job wouldn't be past half complete if certain people wouldn't have drug their feet". We all know who those people are and it's nobody in the baseball program.
    So they should be over half complete by November?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Textitan View Post
    So they should be over half complete by November?
    Too many variables. Weather, holidays etc. Come on, you know better than that. The fact remains, our ineptitude has put this project way behind.

Z

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Too many variables. Weather, holidays etc. Come on, you know better than that. The fact remains, our ineptitude has put this project way behind.

Z
    We'd be lucky to occupy if real work started June first.

See no urgency here at all. Walking around yellow shirts and hard hats. Maybe they are right stage and left stage and off camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    See no urgency here at all. Walking around yellow shirts and hard hats. Maybe they are right stage and left stage and off camera.
    Guess these cats don't work when it's nice weather on Fridays

Beautiful day + no rain = no work

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    They were working earlier this morning

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Per Red they were working earlier this morning. Two other things to keep in mind. There will always be days on construction when nothing is happening. It could be waiting on concrete to cure or it could be that the subcontractors are on other jobs. These subs aren't going to drop everything else they are doing in rush over to the ballpark. That isn't how things work unless there are some major incentives or potential penalties in play. Which brings me to my second point. We simple aren't in a position to pay incentives or overtime. Heck we barely scrapped it together to get it done at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bmverret View Post
    Houston says they are coming to us on March 21, 2017.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-ba.ebl-sched.html
    It's funny how our Ragin' Cajuns logo is the only bush league one on their schedule.what's up with the white square silhouette? I like the fleur-de-lis the best.anyway.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Per Red they were working earlier this morning. Two other things to keep in mind. There will always be days on construction when nothing is happening. It could be waiting on concrete to cure or it could be that the subcontractors are on other jobs. These subs aren't going to drop everything else they are doing in rush over to the ballpark. That isn't how things work unless there are some major incentives or potential penalties in play. Which brings me to my second point. We simple aren't in a position to pay incentives or overtime. Heck we barely scrapped it together to get it done at all.
    Our half ssssness will never let us down. Fqqn clown show.

Z

Looks like the electricians have moved in to finish their rough in work after the plumbers did their thing last week. I would think that after the electrical and plumbing rough in is finished then they will complete the rod busting for the foundation and place the concrete for the footings. Just a guess on my part though.

A few pics with Fall Ball starting

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    A few pics with Fall Ball starting

These pics showed some of the stuff down the third base line that is further along with chain walls being poured. All in all they have more done than what can be seen on the video feed. I still think they need two things to happen Good weather and prefab concrete. Without those I don't think we make it.

Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information