Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.
    Workers are currently present!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Workers are currently present!
    It looks like the team is practicing on the field right now. Kinda hard to scout them given the 10 second refresh lol

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I ran into a few young project engineers at a local eatery in the Oil Center yesterday. For reasons Im sure you can understand, I wont say who or where. They chuckled when I asked if the Tigue would be ready for 2017. One gentleman caught himself and did say, "they were doing their darndest to make it happen." To a man, they did lay the blame on well. you know.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I ran into a few young project engineers at a local eatery in the Oil Center yesterday. For reasons Im sure you can understand, I wont say who or where. They chuckled when I asked if the Tigue would be ready for 2017. One gentleman caught himself and did say, "they were doing their darndest to make it happen." To a man, they did lay the blame on well. you know.

Z
    Houston says they are coming to us on March 21, 2017.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-ba.ebl-sched.html

Z
    I think we all know who to blame as to how we got to this point. And that shouldn't be swept under the rug. At the same time, there are some like me that are just as concerned about where we go from here. And maybe those young engineers at the eatery could explain why there has been such little workers presence at the Tigue, and why there is rarely more than 3 or 4 workers there. Probably would speed up if there were more. And again, this is a question based out of ignorance, because I truly have no idea about how it works.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by bmverret View Post
    Houston says they are coming to us on March 21, 2017.

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-ba.ebl-sched.html
    Lets hope its at the Tigue and not some other venue!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Textitan View Post
    I think we all know who to blame as to how we got to this point. And that shouldn't be swept under the rug. At the same time, there are some like me that are just as concerned about where we go from here. And maybe those young engineers at the eatery could explain why there has been such little workers presence at the Tigue, and why there is rarely more than 3 or 4 workers there. Probably would speed up if there were more. And again, this is a question based out of ignorance, because I truly have no idea about how it works.
    Just to clarify, these were Lemoine guys. I believe earlier in the thread Cajun 90 stated that most work done now is underground. Make NO mistake, I want this done, because Robe is top notch and baseball is one of our jewels. Make NO mistake, I will not let anyone forget why this project is going down to the wire.

Z

Lets hope its at the Tigue and not some other venue!

Z
    That would be FAB-ulous.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    That would be FAB-ulous.
    yup

Looks like the plumber getting ready to get busy this morning.

14. Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like the plumber getting ready to get busy this morning.
    ---Helmut---what is going on in the photo? Is the foundation been done---what are the holes (rectangular) with the pipes for---will this be cemented in ???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Helmut---what is going on in the photo? Is the foundation been done---what are the holes (rectangular) with the pipes for---will this be cemented in ???
    I was thinking the pipes would be either electrical or plumbing.

Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information