Page 159 of 162 FirstFirst . 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2416

Thread: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Looks like its stuck on August 1. I doubt if the will repair the problem being that the construction is over.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Looks like its stuck on August 1. I doubt if the will repair the problem being that the construction is over.
    Has the keys been turned over to Martin Hall? Were they satisfied on the walk through? Did Jay visit his cubicle yet and stamp his approval? Better yet, did Robe put is stamp on it yet?. That the measuring point right there

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Has the keys been turned over to Martin Hall? Were they satisfied on the walk through? Did Jay visit his cubicle yet and stamp his approval? Better yet, did Robe put is stamp on it yet?. That the measuring point right there
    I was at Cajun field yesterday and still saw construction guys coming in and out the Tigue.

4. Default Re: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

What's with all that limestone at the third base steps, and along the ramp?

5. Default Re: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Water flow?

6. UL Baseball Re: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Definitely not attractive.

Default Re: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

That's the old parking area. I assume no parking will be aloud there. Maybe they are holding back until the area will be converted into the so called square when Cox is a thing of the pass. Let's build the new club house and get the wrecking ball swinging to take down that dump called Cox.The new golf club house at Oakborne cost $600K, so I would say $1.5m+ should take care of Cox, the square and new club house. Chump change for a few donors in Lafayette. 100K for 15+ big wigs. I'm good for $100.00

That's the old parking area. I assume no parking will be aloud there. Maybe they are holding back until the area will be converted into the so called square when Cox is a thing of the pass. Let's build the new club house and get the wrecking ball swinging to take down that dump called Cox.The new golf club house at Oakborne cost $600K, so I would say $1.5m+ should take care of Cox, the square and new club house. Chump change for a few donors in Lafayette. 100K for 15+ big wigs. I'm good for $100.00
    Put your wig on Frenchie.

I need one. Just got a haircut and I don't have anything to comb.

Had a big umbrella to protect that headnow no smart remarks about sucking it in.

The new clubhouse was rumored to be substantially more than that (2X).

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    The new clubhouse was rumored to be substantially more than that (2X).
    Two mill would be a nice place to change clothes and watch TV.

Two mill would be a nice place to change clothes and watch TV.
    Coaches offices, locker room, indoor hitting facility, lounge area, recruit meeting area.

The original number I seem to remember being mentioned when they talked about the Tigue work was $4M for the new clubhouse with funding coming from outside sources and mostly already committed.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yes, it looks horrible. One would think if you spend 17 mil for the reno maybe borrow a little more and remove that limestone and pour concrete. Makes you wonder how they think sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Yes, it looks horrible. One would think if you spend 17 mil for the reno maybe borrow a little more and remove that limestone and pour concrete. Makes you wonder how they think sometimes
    Or makes you wonder if you don't know the whole story like they do

15. UL Baseball Re: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Or makes you wonder if you don't know the whole story like they do
    Exactly, but it would be nice and easy if they released some explanation about it so we wouldn't speculate.

Thread Information