Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Default Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Are season tickets going to be 1/6 cheaper than this year? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    We have 6 home games this season.

1 is on a Wed. Fail. Can't go.

1 was at 11AM. Fail.

If none of those games next season are midweek, odds are that I will be able to attend and tailgate more next year than this year.

Texas State, New Mexico State, and Georgia Southern are attractive home games to me.

I've said this before. I would rather play 2 money games than 1 money game and a MAC school even if it means 1 less home game.

Also, A&M game will be treated like a Home game by the fans. We will bring several thousand to College Station. I'll be there. There is your 6th home game.
    I can't agree with your logic one bit on the A&M game, makes no sense to me.

Our AD can't do his job, plain and simple. I don't know of one thing he does that has a positive effect on our university. If he is being held back by T-Joe then I would have expected him to quit by now and move onto a more proactive university. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Are season tickets going to be 1/6 cheaper than this year? Doubtful.
    They have been in the past.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I could try to screw up a home schedule and end up better than what our AD got. Does T-Joe really tolerate this? Is this the way our AD manages the program that drives the athletic bus? We have enough legacy wounds to try and heal. and our AD self inflicts more. How is this going to help recruiting and funding (via fan support)? This goes beyond lazy. this is almost treacherous.

FIRE SCOTT FARMER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    FIRE SCOTT FARMER!!!!!
    #FIRE FARMER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    #FIRE FARMER!!
    #FireScottFarmer

If we want more home games and less money games, students will need to pass a fee for athletics. This is necessary to compete at the next level. I am no fan of Farmer, but it will take money!

9. UL Football Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    If we want more home games and less money games, students will need to pass a fee for athletics. This is necessary to compete at the next level. I am no fan of Farmer, but it will take money!
    He's not capable of generating more money. He tells us that everytime he speaks through John Moon.

Don't forget this is the same cat that snidely remarked five years ago he start the Tigue if someone gave him a check for five million bucks. He did this after letting Robe be embarrassed knowing he had no money. He did it again this year claiming he was clueless about the cost of the facility and that he was nowhere near having the money, months before he needed it. Did he think the tooth fairy was dropping the five million dollar check under his pillow?

I'm OK with that. I have already graduated. Time for this younger generation to pay their "fair share."
    #PassStudentFees
    #FireScottFarmer
    #MakeULGreatAgain

11. Default Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

I'm OK with that. I have already graduated. Time for this younger generation to pay their "fair share."
    #PassStudentFees
    #FireScottFarmer
    #MakeULGreatAgain
    Well, I speak for myself, but my donation dollars have sky rocketed since 2011. My membership in outside booster clubs (QB, Diamond) doubled. My involvement in Cajun athletics (road games, purchasing season tickets to all sports, TG expenses, YRCC) has increased many times over.

This administration and these coaching staffs have been the most supported in this institutions history And yet the basketball team is worse than it's been in my lifetime and football, after a quick 4 year run, is on the verge of toothpick levels. While our brand was a hot commodity, we watched these "leaders" sit on their hands, much like they're doing now, and let everyone else pass us by again.

It ain't the fans We can scream "fire farmer" all we want There is a President here that cowers to other schools, wants to be friends with everyone (even to UL's detriment), a bunch of self serving social groupies in RCAF, an alumni group that doesn't have the first clue how to build a following, and a foundation that is power drunk. The media is owned by UL, and the average fan is clueless to what's really going on. How can fans show displeasure or protest or make a difference if they're kept ignorant? Twitter and 103.7 and a few other platforms are helping get the real message out, but it'll take a lot more than that.

What a weak, weak 2017 home slate. Reflective of a weak effort by administration. We'll probably be treated to a bunch of excuses, blah, blah, blah. Another let down for all the loyal season ticket holders.

And two SEC away games in same season- idiotic. This is all so small time. I really believed we were potentially ascending even if only modestly. No more koolaid for me.

To move this program forward in the future I agree, but revenue shouldn't be the problem now in scheduling other G5's from CUSA and the MAC, a home and home is a wash, no cost. Also, in 2014/2015 UL was second in the SBC behind USA in football operations budget. So how is it that the rest of the SBC is finding ways to get it done? It comes down to contacts and competence, there is no other explanation.

I want to quit! But like everyone else, we love this university too much. This is just pitiful. No attempt to schedule anyone worth a crap at home. Time to stop making excuses and accepting mediocrity! But we also still have fans happy that SLC teams are on the schedule. Only SLC team that should be on the schedule is Nicholls every 4 years while Rebowe is there.

#PassStudentFees
    #FireScottFarmer
    #MakeULGreatAgain
    We are paying more money than ever, so we are paying our "fair share". UL is making their money, trust me. Its just not labeled student fees

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information