Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Default Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Transparency? How dare you question RCAF or the Athletic Department Bankruptcyman! Just send your checks, don't ask questions and keeping rubbing your glass slippers together repeating, "I think we can," "I think we can!"

Oh, BTW! Tune in this afternoon for another episode of asked the AD and I will tell you what you need to hear faceless buffoons!
    #Littlepeople #smallpotatoes #turdsinapunchbowl

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If/when Farmer gets an extension next July, it will prove what some have been saying here for a while now. Savoie's "front porch" speech was propaganda.
    Or,he will simply hire another yes man to keep the dog and pony show going.

UL Football Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Thank goodness for the reshuffling of the conference I think because don't know if I could sit through look at what we have to look forward to next year. Starting to look like BB schedule.
    TxST
    GaSo
    NMSU
    ULM
    SLU
    So the 2017 Schedule should end up looking like this

Home
    SLU $
    Texas St *
    GA Southern *
    New Mexico St *
    ULM *

Away
    Ole Miss $
    Texas A&M $
    Tulsa
    S. Bama *
    Idaho *
    Arkansas St *
    App St *

Key
    * Denotes SBC game
    $ Denotes money game

When does Coastal start football play in the Belt, 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Thank goodness for the reshuffling of the conference I think because don't know if I could sit through look at what we have to look forward to next year. Starting to look like BB schedule.
    TxST
    GaSo
    NMSU
    ULM
    SLU
    these are next year's home contests?

Yep

7. Default Re: 2017 OOC Football Schedule

Five home games including a 1AA. WOW just WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Five home games including a 1AA. WOW just WOW.
    Four of the home games are set by the conference. Our AD only scheduled 1 OOC home game and it is an FCS team. Almost anyone can schedule 4 away games and an FCS home game as your OOC schedule. That's not even trying. WOW just WOW is right.

We have 6 home games this season.

1 is on a Wed. Fail. Can't go.

1 was at 11AM. Fail.

If none of those games next season are midweek, odds are that I will be able to attend and tailgate more next year than this year.

Texas State, New Mexico State, and Georgia Southern are attractive home games to me.

I've said this before. I would rather play 2 money games than 1 money game and a MAC school even if it means 1 less home game.

Also, A&M game will be treated like a Home game by the fans. We will bring several thousand to College Station. I'll be there. There is your 6th home game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

1 was at 11AM. Fail.

If none of those games next season are midweek, odds are that I will be able to attend and tailgate more next year than this year.

Texas State, New Mexico State, and Georgia Southern are attractive home games to me.

I've said this before. I would rather play 2 money games than 1 money game and a MAC school even if it means 1 less home game.

Also, A&M game will be treated like a Home game by the fans. We will bring several thousand to College Station. I'll be there. There is your 6th home game.
    Well then you're okay with returning to 2012. Outside of tailgating CajunNation, please tell me how that home schedule is something you want to pay for, you've already stated you're okay with it.

5 home games is laughable and a complete failure by our AD.he can't raise money and he doesn't have the connections to consistently put together a good OOC home scheduleHell, he has zero OOC games for 2018the 2 most important things an AD doesscheduling and he should be the closer for fundraisinghe is neither.

1 was at 11AM. Fail.

I know we will bring a nice crowd but saying that the A&M game is like a home game is quite a reach to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    5 home games is laughable and a complete failure by our AD.he can't raise money and he doesn't have the connections to consistently put together a good OOC home scheduleHell, he has zero OOC games for 2018.
    Not to mention one of those home conference games could be moved to a weeknight.

Several thousand is not a home game in a stadium that seats over 100k. You can't have a home game 7 hours away at a SEC school. Only place that would be like a home game for us is Tulane and I'm not including Moanroe and LaTurd because, lets face it, no one wants to spend time in either place.

1 was at 11AM. Fail.

I hope you're joking

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information