Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth plans to appeal Miller targeting penalty

1. UL Football Hudspeth plans to appeal Miller targeting penalty

Starting defensive end may have to miss first half of next game

Default Re: Hudspeth plans to appeal Miller targeting penalty

I can't believe Kinchen is going to pass up the chance to watch LSU. I mean they are playing Miss St again and this time it's in BR.

I don't see the fun belt stopping this. Our esteemed commissioner loves to kick us when we down. This is his chance to get brownie points from other fun belt schools.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I don't see the fun belt stopping this. Our esteemed commissioner loves to kick us when we down. This is his chance to get brownie points from other fun belt schools.
    But But but . we play nice and don't look to leave the sunbelt, EVER. Uncle Carl is supposed to punish Ark State, not us.

5. UL Football Re: Hudspeth plans to appeal Miller targeting penalty

The AdverTIGER gets it right. No TV for the TooLAME game, but live on line with ESPN 3.

So on line is still not considered television. Further proof that our failure to secure a contract with Cox to broadcast our home games hurts our claim that the recruit will be on tv every home game.

The title of the article got it right, Miller should never have been flagged much less for targeting. That is exactly the way I saw the play live, and review, and on the replay. The quarterback was being tackled and falling backwards as Miller started his move towards the quarterback.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I can't believe Kinchen is going to pass up the chance to watch LSU. I mean they are playing Miss St again and this time it's in BR.
    Yeah what a douche. He was mouthing off all the way down the elevator after last year NWST game.

Z

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    But But but . we play nice and don't look to leave the sunbelt, EVER. Uncle Carl is supposed to punish Ark State, not us.
    Exactly. Funny how that works in reality

Article also mentions Joel Meyers doing PBP on Saturday. I assume that's the same Joel Meyers who does the Pelicans and did Saints preseason. That's a pretty solid get for the PBP even if football is his 2nd sport.

Kinchen was pas bon

Joel Meyers (play-by-play) and former LSU TE Brian Kinchen (analyst) will call Saturday's game against South Alabama (online only; no TV) for ESPN3.

It didn't seem intentional but the hit was directly to QB head when he was already being tackled. I don't expect for the suspension to be over turned.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    It didn't seem intentional but the hit was directly to QB head when he was already being tackled. I don't expect for the suspension to be over turned.
    Agreed. I don't this happening. Bottom line is the hit was unnecessary. Hopefully the team takes this seriously ans learns from it

11. Default Re: Hudspeth plans to appeal Miller targeting penalty

Yes, let's learn to be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yes, let's learn to be cautious.
    I was going for "no more stupid penalties". Seems to me this team has a lot to learn about that thus far

Glad it's only a half. When was the last time a Cajun got 3 sacks in a game? A rare sight it was.

Any news on this???

He has to sit first half

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information