Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: DC: Melvin Smith Fired

1. Default Re: DC Melvin Smith Fired

What legitimate DC candidate is going to want to work for Hud when they see the axe list he has had at that position since he got here?

Default Re: DC Melvin Smith Fired

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Once on the bottom, the only way is UP

Yall are too hard on Hud. Sound like some damn LSU Tiger fans. Hud is and will remain one of the best things to ever happen to this football program.
    Melvin Smith SUCKED at defensive coordinator (see his last year at Auburn).
    Hud does the right thing and makes a change immediately and yall jump all over him. You have to be kidding me guys.
    Hud is righting the ship. _____e is about to change around here for the better.
    Cheer up guys

Maybe CajunT can get an interview with Smith?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    HUD knows his number is coming if we go 4-8 again. He needs to get out of the OC business and let him run the offense. I defended Hud last year, but after Saturday it's clear who has been calling the plays all along.
    I could care less who Hud blames. I know who I blame for that coaching clown show yesterday.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by mxt3999 View Post
    Yall are too hard on Hud. Sound like some damn LSU Tiger fans. Hud is and will remain one of the best things to ever happen to this football program.
    Melvin Smith SUCKED at defensive coordinator (see his last year at Auburn).
    Hud does the right thing and makes a change immediately and yall jump all over him. You have to be kidding me guys.
    Hud is righting the ship. _____e is about to change around here for the better.
    Cheer up guys
    Are you going to double fist that holiday cheer if he fires the entire staff? He hired Melvin and turned our defense over to him. Why is Hud to be complimented for firing him. It's a zero sum move.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Are you going to double fist that holiday cheer if he fires the entire staff? He hired Melvin and turned our defense over to him. Why is Hud to be complimented for firing him. It's a zero sum move.
    It didn't work out man. That's all that can be said. Hud is making it right early on, so that we don't have another repeat of last season.

Guys,

Bear Bryant could be our HC and we wouldn't compete with Boise. What you are seeing has been the result of the deck being slowly stacked against us. We are being out recruited and are not able to attract athletes that would allow us to compete. We are in a state that is over saturated with D1 programs and we are rounding out the bottom of the barrel. The last 7 years has been great, but the ship is correcting course. Just wait for baseball season, and don't get your hopes up.

It didn't work out man. That's all that can be said. Hud is making it right early on, so that we don't have another repeat of last season.
    3 straight DC's fired. It ain't the DC's.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan64 View Post
    Guys,

Bear Bryant could be our HC and we wouldn't compete with Boise. What you are seeing has been the result of the deck being slowly stacked against us. We are being out recruited and are not able to attract athletes that would allow us to compete. We are in a state that is over saturated with D1 programs and we are rounding out the bottom of the barrel. The last 7 years has been great, but the ship is correcting course. Just wait for baseball season, and don't get your hopes up.
    That's a cop out.

Guys,

Dude, Monroe is hot garbage compared to us. We are most definitely not the bottom of D1. If we had Bear, people would run to him. They would beg him to play at the greatest school in Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Proof.or get the ____ out.
    Uh, I think 4 straight NO Bowls is proof enough that the cajuns are better than the hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    3 straight DC's fired. It ain't the DC's.
    Hawk come on man. We were pretty got damn good before Melvin Smith got here last season. Our defense has looked terrible since. It's ultimately on the head coach, I get that of course. But Hud is being proactive and is fixing the problem right now, before the season gets away from us. It's going to get better

Hawk come on man. We were pretty got damn good before Melvin Smith got here last season. Our defense has looked terrible since. It's ultimately on the head coach, I get that of course. But Hud is being proactive and is fixing the problem right now, before the season gets away from us. It's going to get better
    Our defense has been awful since Greg Stewart. It will not get better. Hud is the problem.

Guys,

I didn't see a Boise State team that was more athletic or had more speed than UL. What I did see is a program that is well coached and recruits to it's system. We have enough talent to win in the Belt, it's their job to get it done on the football field.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information