Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: DC: Melvin Smith Fired

1. Default Re: DC: Melvin Smith gets the Rod, Lucas gets the Nod

There are currently 76 users browsing this thread. (32 members and 44 guests)
    Would love to know who some of those guests are.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Anyone have a good story idea for Jay or Buckley? (Hi guys!)

Default Re: DC: Melvin Smith gets the Rod, Lucas gets the Nod

Professionalism would be to not even acknowledge the "message board" question. Coach knows something took place before the game Saturday. It will come outit always does. Once a kid graduates or Schultz digs it up.it will come out.

My theory is a knock down drag out fight happened during pregame preps. A few curse words were tossed as well as threats. Someone may have said "cross me again and you'll be on the next bus outta here". Coach never gets on bus with team for the walk, we lay a stunker, bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    The lil boys of Martin Hall led by sir schat framer and the great t-slow. we destroying thier lil game of thrones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'll bet no one reports the self correcting nature of the threads.
    Or the facetious nature of several posters.

Hud has a problem when a post slightly hints something more than just poor performance was why Smith was fired.but.has no problem tossing the man under the bus for Hud's failed schemes. What a two faced, weak willed, spineless, gutless, nutless wonder Hud is. He is now closer to Marlin.and light years from Robe and Lotief. He is a Farmer stooge. Hope his ___ gets fired. He deserves it at this point.

Uh oh.you shouldn't address the Incredible Hud like that.

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Uh oh.you shouldn't address the Incredible Hud like that.
    Incredible Hud. I see a chance for a comic book hero. HUD.FAIL!!!!

Watching the plays Jimbo is calling tonight makes me hate our offense even more. Moving the pocket, throwing comebacks, having receivers run more than two different routes, utilizing their star running back in multiple ways. I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Could it be possible that he was just confused about how to get to the APC given the construction and detours messing up the original route?
    I guess he could have just followed the rest of the team right? Personally, I could give a crap. That entire day was a ____storm anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Hud has a problem when a post slightly hints something more than just poor performance was why Smith was fired.but.has no problem tossing the man under the bus for Hud's failed schemes. What a two faced, weak willed, spineless, gutless, nutless wonder Hud is. He is now closer to Marlin.and light years from Robe and Lotief. He is a Farmer stooge. Hope his ___ gets fired. He deserves it at this point.
    I have a serious question for you. Do you think Hud was in charge of the defensive scheme the last two years? And what I mean in charge was he was dictating Smiths game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I have a serious question for you. Do you think Hud was in charge of the defensive scheme the last two years? And what I mean in charge was he was dictating Smiths game plan.
    It's almost criminal to have a 200lb DB like Jones and Walker taking on a 310lb offensive lineman. Those guys were tossed like rag dolls the entire first half and it's not their fault, they were playing the scheme they were taught.

The only guy HUD seemed to listen to was Matt Wallerstedt, whom was bought on the staff late in 2014. The defense immediately went from an odd front to a 4-2-5 and we saw immediate improvement from the defense. I'm convinced that this is HUD's defense.

Again, it was Stewart that beat Ole Miss with a Jacksonville St (FCS) team one year prior to coming to UL. Willis reneged on the DC job for the defending National Champs Florida St and recently has coached up a good Saints rookie LB in Stephon Anthony. Rebowe got the hell out of dodge ASAP. Wallerstedt may have said, thanks, but no thanks. This has become a habit for HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    It's Official We need to Fire Hud and Scott Farmer period. Liars and thieves Say this and deliver that. But Framer has to go first so we get a credible AD to hire a good football coach first.
    Whoooo trankilo, take it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    It's almost criminal to have a 200lb DB like Jones and Walker taking on a 310lb offensive lineman. Those guys were tossed like rag dolls the entire first half and it's not their fault, they were playing the scheme they were taught.

The only guy HUD seemed to listen to was Matt Wallerstedt, whom was bought on the staff late in 2014. The defense immediately went from an odd front to a 4-2-5 and we saw immediate improvement from the defense. I'm convinced that this is HUD's defense.

Again, it was Stewart that beat Ole Miss with a Jacksonville St (FCS) team one year prior to coming to UL. Willis reneged on the DC job for the defending National Champs Florida St and recently has coached up a good Saints rookie LB in Stephon Anthony. Rebowe got the hell out of dodge ASAP. Wallerstedt may have said, thanks, but no thanks. This has become a habit for HUD.
    I was asking Hawk, but thanks. I guess you are saying Hud dictates to the DC what scheme they will play and then tells the DC which undersized LB we will play. Am I reading you right?

Also please do not use the willis/Anthony angle. He is a 1st round pick who QB the worst Defense in NFL history. He is now having a tough time adjusting to his new role. Everything I am hearing is that his playing time will be reduced this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Yes. Same with Willis, and Stewart after a few bad outings in 2012.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information