Thread: University of Louisiana Freshman class has record 160 valedictorians

1. Default University of Louisiana Freshman class has record 160 valedictorians

University of Louisiana 2016 fall freshmen are the best-prepared academically and might also be among the top three largest freshman classes in school history.

More.

Louisiana.edu

Default Re: University of Louisiana Freshman class has record 160 valedictorians

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    University of Louisiana 2016 fall freshmen are the best-prepared academically and might also be among the top three largest freshman classes in school history.

More.

Louisiana.edu
    "More than 160 valedictorians are enrolled as freshmen, a 44 percent increase over last years’ unsurpassed total of 111." That's impressive progress!

Default Re: Turbine, lets make things easy for everyone

I also received a tweet today that stated UL's freshman class had over 160 valedictorians and 650+ Honors Students!! That really shocked me. If I had to guess on these number - say - yesterday, I would have guessed, optimistically, we might have 50+ valedictorians and 300+ honors kids.
    When I started in 1982, I think we had -- MAYBE -- 100 honor students hanging with Dr Pat R

4. Default Re: University of Louisiana Freshman class has record 160 valedictorians

There's probably not 300 high schools in the state. That's an opinion based on football teams.

627 according to this source.

http://high-schools.com/directory/la/

About a quarter of this states top scholars. Maybe a few out of state

Thread Information