Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season Opener Against Boise State To Be Televised Nationally On American Sports Netwo

1. Ragin' Cajuns Season Opener Against Boise State To Be Televised Nationally On American Sports Netwo

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football team 2016 season opener against Boise State at Cajun Field on Sept. 3 will be broadcast nationally on the American Sports Network (ASN) as part of a deal struck by the Sun Belt Conference, director of athletics Scott Farmer announced on Wednesday.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Season Opener Against Boise State To Be Televised Nationally On American Sports Netwo

do any of the major companies carry this channel, dish, direct, Mediacom, cox?

Default Re: Season Opener Against Boise State To Be Televised Nationally On American Sports Netwo

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    ASN is not a channel. Their games are carried on regional channels (like CST, Fox Sports regionals, Comcast Sports Regionals) nationwide. The game will likely be on every major provider

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I subscribed to it last year on Directv.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    ASN is not a channel. Their games are carried on regional channels (like CST, Fox Sports regionals, Comcast Sports Regionals) nationwide. The game will likely be on every major provider
    Want need a TV sitting in section D1.umbrellas and TD's not allow

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I subscribed to it last year on Directv.
    http://www.directv.com/technology/hd_channels

Remember Jefferson Pilot? Same thing. There is no ASN channel. It does not exist.

I have Time Warner. I looked for it the other day and had no luck. Also, I doubt a regional station here in New York will pick it up. I'm probably S.O.L. Thanks Carl and SF. Sad thing is I used to dog my best friend, who graduated from LATEX, about the off the wall channels they were playing on. Wellkarma is a B.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    I have Time Warner. I looked for it the other day and had no luck. Also, I doubt a regional station here in New York will pick it up. I'm probably S.O.L. Thanks Carl and SF. Sad thing is I used to dog my best friend, who graduated from LATEX, about the off the wall channels they were playing on. Wellkarma is a B.
    Games are still on ESPN3/WatchESPN. All this does is also put it on TV in areas that have affiliates. You can still watch the games like last year's games that were on ESPN3

ohhhh, well disregard my last statement haha.

"The American Sports Network broadcast will be simulcast on ESPN3.com and the WatchESPN app to allow fans the opportunity to watch the content on their mobile devices."

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    http://www.directv.com/technology/hd_channels

Remember Jefferson Pilot? Same thing. There is no ASN channel. It does not exist.
    It may not be a channel in 2016, but it sure as ____ was one in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Games are still on ESPN3/WatchESPN. All this does is also put it on TV in areas that have affiliates. You can still watch the games like last year's games that were on ESPN3
    WITHOUT blackout restrictions too!

List of ASN affiliates are all over the USA, just on really small channels.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ._of_affiliates

ASN subchannel network
    On January 8, 2016, Sinclair announced that American Sports Network would launch as a dedicated, 24 hour-a-day digital multicast channel in Baltimore, Charleston, Cincinnati, Columbus, Greensboro, Myrtle Beach, Pittsburgh, Portland, and Raleigh-Durham on January 11, 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    List of ASN affiliates are all over the USA, just on really small channels.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ._of_affiliates
    Yeah, there are some direct affiliates that are part of the ASN. Its the regional sports network affiliates that most people will catch the games on (like CST, Root Sports, etc. Those are basically all HD, whereas the Lafayette direct over the air affiliate listed, KXKW-LD, is not HD. If you have Directv, the game should be listed on a few of the regional sports channels in the 600s

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information